Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I know it's been a while and a few posters have left Scottish football anticipating our return but most will welcome us back with open arms.

Interesting season ahead. Will we manage to sort out our defence? How will some of our vaunted Championship players fare in the top league?

How much will the away fans enjoy their trips to Ibrox?

Hey Kinky! Nice to finally have some intellect, elegance and polished sophistication in the Premiership forum.

3518755_o.gif

I know it's been a while and a few posters have left Scottish football anticipating our return but most will welcome us back with open arms.

Interesting season ahead.  Will we manage to sort out our defence?  How will some of our vaunted Championship players fare in the top league?

How much will the away fans enjoy their trips to Ibrox?

Again? Return? Those drugs really f**k with your mind.

Hey Kinky! Nice to finally have some intellect, elegance and polished sophistication in the Premiership forum.

3518755_o.gif

That is actual picture of that kinc idiot.  Definitely.

Rangers died.

Nobody cared.

How's yourself, Greeny?  For sure, swapping those Arabs for we urbane and classy Bears will improve this gaff inordinately.  We've been making friends all through the divisions and I'm optimistic that this trend will continue.

Why does The_Alcoholic have a near-daily need for validation?

Anyway, well done to the ***s on finally making it to the top division. Apologies that it, and indeed Scottish football in general aren't in ashes and no one else died since 2012 as a result of missing out on your several thousand fellow pish-stained bigots visiting twice a season.

You'll finish in 4th behind Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts incidentally.

Why does The_Alcoholic have a near-daily need for validation?

Anyway, well done to the ***s on finally making it to the top division. Apologies that it, and indeed Scottish football in general aren't in ashes and no one else died since 2012 as a result of missing out on your several thousand fellow pish-stained bigots visiting twice a season.

You'll finish in 4th behind Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts incidentally.

Not a bad finish for a new club.

How's yourself, Greeny? For sure, swapping those Arabs for we urbane and classy Bears will improve this gaff inordinately. We've been making friends all through the divisions and I'm optimistic that this trend will continue.

I'm very well, thank you. I'm sure your unique brand of friendship and benevolence will be more than welcome in the big boys league. Hurrahhh!!!