Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

It’s very impressive reading. I’m particularly happy with the way we recovered after Hibs forced us into a couple of defensive mistakes. The back line looked really shaky that day but we seem to have gained some momentum back again.

Like most though, I don’t want to get carried away, but Rangers need to step up and be counted especially this weekend. This is the kind of fixture we have struggled with over the years when the pressure is on us to capitalise on an opportunity to close or widen the gap at the top.

On 30/10/2020 at 13:24, AJF said:

Like most though, I don’t want to get carried away, but Rangers need to step up and be counted especially this weekend. This is the kind of fixture we have struggled with over the years when the pressure is on us to capitalise on an opportunity to close or widen the gap at the top.

Big banana skin tomorrow.

I'd even settle for a draw.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

If we're actually going to make a go of this season, then a draw isn't good enough.  I said it on the match thread but this is now our biggest game of the season so far.  

You've already won the title m8, and I'm saying that in all seriousness. Celtic don't have the mentality under Lennon this season to spend the next 6 months having to win every week.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've already won the title m8, and I'm saying that in all seriousness. Celtic don't have the mentality under Lennon this season to spend the next 6 months having to win every week.

I think that’s premature and harsh. There is no doubt that Lennon is taking Celtic backwards very quickly however despite his signing dumplings like Duffy and Barkas and getting rid of top performers like Forster and Tierney he still has a host of players with a winning mentality.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd still have Celtic as heavy favourites for the league.  We need to show we can go to places like Rugby Park and Easter Road and keep winning before we can think about winning the league.  Celtic definitely don't look the side they were but even on a bad day I'd back them to carry in winning at these places. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think that’s premature and harsh. There is no doubt that Lennon is taking Celtic backwards very quickly however despite his signing dumplings like Duffy and Barkas and getting rid of top performers like Forster and Tierney he still has a host of players with a winning mentality.

Half their big players are desperate to leave and Lennon "motivates" them by either calling everyone shite and forcing them to run about for another 10 minutes, or by getting Scott Brown to corner them in the changing rooms and threaten them.

They're done.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd still have Celtic as heavy favourites for the league.  We need to show we can go to places like Rugby Park and Easter Road and keep winning before we can think about winning the league.  Celtic definitely don't look the side they were but even on a bad day I'd back them to carry in winning at these places. 

Until Griffiths shows up consistently, or Edouard decides he can be arsed, you've got far, far, more firepower to go to places like that a win.

Itll effectively be over before we reach the split.

Edited by RandomGuy.

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Half their big players are desperate to leave and Lennon "motivates" them by either calling everyone shite and forcing them to run about for another 10 minutes, or by getting Scott Brown to corner them in the changing rooms and threaten them.

They're done.

Until Griffiths shows up consistently, or Edouard decides he can be arsed, you've got far, far, more firepower to go to places like that a win.

Fcuk off Random, most of them would just laugh at him.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

They're done.

Scott Brown ? He’s about 9 stone soaking wet 😂. Professional athletes would laugh at the thick p***k.

25 minutes ago, bennett said:

Fcuk off Random, most of them would just laugh at him.

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Scott Brown ? He’s about 9 stone soaking wet 😂. Professional athletes would laugh at the thick p***k.

Good luck retaliating and getting away with it when Lennon is manager.

Hes a bully who gets free reign to act however he wants behind the scenes at that club, you just need to find out how Tierney was treated to get a small glimpse of what happens at that club.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes a bully who gets free reign to act however he wants behind the scenes at that club, you just need to find out how Tierney was treated to get a small glimpse of what happens at that club.

How was Tierney treated ? Who’s a bully ? Lennon or Brown ?

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

How was Tierney treated ? Who’s a bully ? Lennon or Brown ?

Tierney was forced to train and play while injured.

Both Lennon and Brown are bullies. 

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

getting Scott Brown to corner them in the changing rooms and threaten them.

They're done.

image.gif.c096ac6e9c9fa88ddfe357d735db73f7.gif

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

image.gif.f0670e8ad9ed19bdc27203e59215da59.gif

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tierney was forced to train and play while injured.

Both Lennon and Brown are bullies. 

image.gif.7ca9f155d96aed82c6160a6b102f2e30.gif

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Fcuk off Random

This

Edited by gannonball

Both Jordan Jones and George Edmundson have been suspended by the club pending an internal investigation after it was reported they attended a private gathering last night.

They've also been advised to self isolate for 14 days due to this.

Stupid decision considering both players are probably in the "expendable" category.

Edited by AJF