Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

@bennett quotes the record on a daily basis. Gospel when it suites his agenda.

If you read the article there is not much you could disagree with. Sutton is an utter WUM and clown but his main points are.

1. Rangers form had fallen off a cliff edge and had no chance of winning the league.

2. The season stopping now saved Stevie G his job because he spent a fortune and had no trophies to show for it.

Would you disagree with these two points and if you do explain why?

Do you really agree with a Chris Sutton article ? Christ mate, him, Boyd and Hartson are bigoted arseholes.

The 3 of them write articles to increase their own popularity with the bigots that follow Rangers and Celtic.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Do you really agree with a Chris Sutton article ? Christ mate, him, Boyd and Hartson are bigoted arseholes.

The 3 of them write articles to increase their own popularity with the bigots that follow Rangers and Celtic.

They put their names to articles for paychecks. 

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

@bennett quotes the record on a daily basis. Gospel when it suites his agenda.

If you read the article there is not much you could disagree with. Sutton is an utter WUM and clown but his main points are.

1. Rangers form had fallen off a cliff edge and had no chance of winning the league.

2. The season stopping now saved Stevie G his job because he spent a fortune and had no trophies to show for it.

Would you disagree with these two points and if you do explain why?

Sutton’s route out of bankruptcy has been carving a career as a fisherman and kissing the green and grey buttocks.

The Daily Record is just another run of the mill rag that’s only fit purpose is wiping buttocks. 

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Utterly sick of hearing what Chris Sutton, Kris Boyd etc think about anything.

A pair of jobby spewing buttocks.

17 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I agree mate it's very hard to take someone seriously when they spend 99% of their time trolling, take Vicky for example.

I dont buy or read the record only what's posted on here.  But I cant see what's wrong with his points.

1. Rangers form had fallen off a cliff edge and had no chance of winning the league.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Sutton’s route out of bankruptcy has been carving a career as a fisherman and kissing the green and grey buttocks.

The Daily Record is just another run of the mill rag that’s only fit purpose is wiping buttocks. 

A pair of jobby spewing buttocks.

All very valid points that I agree with. OK If it wasnt Sutton spewing it out would you agree with these two points?

1. Rangers form had fallen off a cliff edge and had no chance of winning the league.

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm  sure I read, watched or maybe listened somewhere that the old coloured seats went to St Johnstone, not sure if it's true or not.

I thought that too. And didn't the old scoreboard go to Motherwell?

20 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

All very valid points that I agree with. OK If it wasnt Sutton spewing it out would you agree with these two points?

1. Agreed.

2. Disagree.

Chris Sutton [emoji1]
The Daily Record [emoji1]
Bennet is never done posting comment and articles from Sutton, the daily record, the sun.

I'll just assume that this one doesn't fit his narrative.....for some unknown reason.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Bennet is never done posting comment and articles from Sutton, the daily record, the sun.

I'll just assume that this one doesn't fit his narrative.....for some unknown reason.

To be fair to Benny it’s usually because Sutton’s trying too hard as per, or some other gutter journalism. Both things to be laughed at.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

To be fair to Benny it’s usually because Sutton’s trying too hard as per, or some other gutter journalism. Both things to be laughed at.

To be fair to Benny he'll happily quote him when he agrees with him too.

But, you pick shite out of your arse and throw it at people as a "joke" so we won't take anything you say too seriously.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

To be fair to Benny he'll happily quote him when he agrees with him too.

But, you pick shite out of your arse and throw it at people as a "joke" so we won't take anything you say too seriously.

Romeo starts out trolling, Romeo ends up lashing out again. 

On 15/04/2020 at 23:17, kingjoey said:

Neigh chance.

I bridle at that suggestion.

But not furlong.

Although it's a rather blinkered view.

I suppose I better reign it in.

I wonder what I've saddled myself with now?