Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

This thread is disappointingly boring.

I want heads gone, I want seeth, I want threats of boycotts or better still actual boycotts.

P&B Sevcovians need to up their game.

Bohemian (formerly hellbhoy qc) usually kicks off a few per day if that's what you're in to.

Sadly the bears on here are far too sophisticated for those type of shenanigans. 

The Rangers brain trust strikes again.

I don’t know what they put in the Bear Pakora at Ibrox, but Integrity FC fans I know are always talking about walking away from Scotland and joining The National League whenever they feel aggrieved. Their Glasgow business partners used to be The Paranoid FC but this lot are beyond parody

Rangers had a chance to come out of this in a good light by being the bigger club per se and voting yes. The smaller clubs would have got monies much needed and much faster and they would rose above the vitriol and hatred to give Celtic the title which would be a gesture and a half.

But nope, vitriol and hatred wins, still feeling wronged by what happened in 2012. Talk of restructure which offers no tangible benefit to Rangers and now they want investigations. Investigate why your team haven’t won a major domestic honour in 8/9 years. Investigate why your team is full of bottle merchants and can’t match Celtics consistency. The meltdowns are becoming spectacular it’s like 2012 all over again. 😂

What exactly do Rangers supporters want from sporting integrity. Lies and sporting integrity don't mix well. I read the views and spoke to a number of Rangers supporters a few weeks ago and 100% of them said the league was over. The lockdown arrived and all of a sudden they could have won it. Based on what evidence ? Celtic have lost twice in 30 matches and now they reckon that Celtic will lose four times in 8 matches ? Meanwhile, Rangers will win every match left, after losing to the bottom team twice in the last few weeks of play ? No Rangers fan really believes this nonsense.

Let's hear it from the Rangers fans who would have demanded Null and Void if they had been 13 points clear at the top.

For any person to agree with Rangers' sporting integrity argument, they would need to be delusional at best or disingenuous at worst.

Ayr United finished the campaign in a play-off position for promotion to the Premiership. They have been denied that opportunity. It is understandable and it is as fair as we could hope for in the circumstances. Congratulations to Dundee Utd on winning the Championship.

Ayr United have lost out. Rangers have lost absolutely nothing.  

35 minutes ago, Cutty Old said:

What exactly do Rangers supporters want from sporting integrity. Lies and sporting integrity don't mix well. I read the views and spoke to a number of Rangers supporters a few weeks ago and 100% of them said the league was over. The lockdown arrived and all of a sudden they could have won it. Based on what evidence ? Celtic have lost twice in 30 matches and now they reckon that Celtic will lose four times in 8 matches ? Meanwhile, Rangers will win every match left, after losing to the bottom team twice in the last few weeks of play ? No Rangers fan really believes this nonsense.

Let's hear it from the Rangers fans who would have demanded Null and Void if they had been 13 points clear at the top.

For any person to agree with Rangers' sporting integrity argument, they would need to be delusional at best or disingenuous at worst.

Ayr United finished the campaign in a play-off position for promotion to the Premiership. They have been denied that opportunity. It is understandable and it is as fair as we could hope for in the circumstances. Congratulations to Dundee Utd on winning the Championship.

Ayr United have lost out. Rangers have lost absolutely nothing.  

Vicky the Viking aka Bennett said on the vote vote thread that sevco had every chance of winning the league, infact he thought they would catch Celtic easily, that's what your dealing with, utter delusion. 

Edited by Bohemian

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Rangers had a chance to come out of this in a good light by being the bigger club per se and voting yes. The smaller clubs would have got monies much needed and much faster and they would rose above the vitriol and hatred to give Celtic the title which would be a gesture and a half.

But nope, vitriol and hatred wins, still feeling wronged by what happened in 2012. Talk of restructure which offers no tangible benefit to Rangers and now they want investigations. Investigate why your team haven’t won a major domestic honour in 8/9 years. Investigate why your team is full of bottle merchants and can’t match Celtics consistency. The meltdowns are becoming spectacular it’s like 2012 all over again. 😂

I remember when Celtic were the bigger team and waived the right to go through at Legias expense.

Edited by Merkland Red