Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Is someone having a joke changing that thread title?

Since when have Rangers ever stood up for fairness and integrity in Scottish football? Is their stance anything to do with Partick Thistle's position in this? I very much doubt it.

Hearts and Partick have justifiable gripes about the situation but Rangers have not a cat in hell's chance of catching Celtic if they somehow managed to play the remaining games. They are posturing to appease their own fans' delusions.

Aberdeen previously had a chance to change Scottish fitba by voting for a change to the voting system, they backed their green n grey pals.

Get off your high horse.

Ffs. The Kinc couldn’t make it more obvious that he was going fishing and yet within 15 mins he gets a bite.  
Never give up PnB. Never give up. 
A guy in his 60s desperately seeking attention on a football forum on a near-daily basis really isn't a good look though tbf.

8 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
18 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Ffs. The Kinc couldn’t make it more obvious that he was going fishing and yet within 15 mins he gets a bite.  
Never give up PnB. Never give up. 

A guy in his 60s desperately seeking attention on a football forum on a near-daily basis really isn't a good look though tbf.

And this from a bloke from the City of Skulduggery.  That's me boycotting the Dundee thread now.  That will teach you.

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

You going to Orange Walk us to oblivion?

Screenshot 2020-04-15 at 17.54.34.png

I think she was meaning the city - and by the nick that it's in she's too late.

Anyway, sad to see supporters of the patsies acting like their big green pals and spamming the thread with dreck within an hour of their vote being announced.

Edited by The_Kincardine

17 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Oh f**k The Tablet Loyal are bringing Armageddon 2 to our door

I can assure you, as an ecumenical Rangers fans, that the front page of The Tablet said no such thing.  Here's what was delivered in my inbox:

tablet.thumb.JPG.78a5aa2682a0a84150acb8dbc99960bd.JPG

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

So that's shree Dundims posting on our season's thread today.  Beginning to feel like a home game at Dens...

Must be, every time I'm at Dens I watch my teams title chance slip away due to some diddy no mark changing their formation then ripping the pish out us. Terrible feeling aint it?

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Must be, every time I'm at Dens I watch my teams title chance slip away due to some diddy no mark changing their formation then ripping the pish out us. Terrible feeling aint it?

Not really.  We lost our title challenge after we played like utter c***s at Tynecastle in January.  Entirely our own fault and Celtic as champions is not at all controversial.

The process, though, is deeply flawed and you and yours contributed to that.  But still, you have glamour games against big hitters coming up.  You must be chuffed.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Not really.  We lost our title challenge after we played like utter c***s at Tynecastle in January.  Entirely our own fault and Celtic as champions is not at all controversial.

The process, though, is deeply flawed and you and yours contributed to that.  But still, you have glamour games against big hitters coming up.  You must be chuffed.

Tell me a rule Dundee broke?

What glamour games are these? Please expand. I hope you haven't picked your 'Exclusives' up from the Record.