Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I would ask why you spam but I know I wouldn't get a sane answer.

Up until my post today  I cant remember the last time I posted in here would be at least weeks anyway I would say, so please ask a sensible question first if you are wanting a sane answer.

I've often wondered what the funniest outcome surrounding Celtics 10iar bid.

Celtic being stripped of points enough points to lose the title and the season ended early would probably be it.

The **** wouldnt actually get to win anything on merit and the meltdown from Celtic would be cataclysmic.

Yeah, give me this one please.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Celtic being stripped of points enough points to lose the title and the season ended early would probably be it.

The **** wouldnt actually get to win anything on merit and the meltdown from Celtic would be cataclysmic.

It's not going to happen though, is it?

Is it? 🤔

Up until my post today  I cant remember the last time I posted in here would be at least weeks anyway I would say, so please ask a sensible question first if you are wanting a sane answer.

He's doing his usual lashing out at everybody routine. I think he's scared and panicked about what might happen.

More to be pitied than anything else.

Just a agree with him on something or says he's clever and you'll get a wee pat on the head, that usually settles him down.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The rest of the forum is raging (as per) about we handsome Bears needn't be dragged in to the diddy shite.

Nice video from the club with Gregg Stewart looking both staunch yet going through a Duffy-style capture.

Classy. 

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Worth remembering that Oldco didn’t win anything on merit from roughly 1990-2012 and yet their fans still crow about these “achievements”. 

26 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Worth remembering that Oldco didn’t win anything on merit from roughly 1990-2012 and yet their fans still crow about these “achievements”. 

Yeah I know, theres no good scenario here. The delusions will always be strong. Just want to see the highest amount of hurt and paranoia we can muster.

14 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You only have to look for @The_Kincardine posts for massive helpings of both.

You haven't posted much on the Rangers threads so you must have been colluding with others and discussing me behind my back if you think I'm paranoid.

Edited by The_Kincardine

3 hours ago, Jamin J said:

I need your help buddy. I would like to set up fax service in my office for free. I found a few vendors which offer 1 month of free trial sending and receiving  free fax using the right software. I'm going to try this 1 month free trial. What do you think?

The right software, is it a fax machine perchance?

21 minutes ago, The DA said:

Remember that, once you've put it in, you can't pull it out again.  Unless you're faxing in Dundee.

Too easy, I'm not even going to both.., f**k it... "that's what she said"

6urokz1hvlt21.jpg

Edited by Bohemian

On 11/04/2020 at 13:21, Coventry Saint said:

The real carnage came when you'd accidentally try to fax a phone number. It'd keep trying to send it over and over. Oh, the hilarity. Halcyon days, tbqhwy.

It usually took me three or four attempts before I twigged on...

11 hours ago, Jamin J said:

I need your help buddy. I would like to set up fax service in my office for free. I found a few vendors which offer 1 month of free trial sending and receiving  free fax using the right software. I'm going to try this 1 month free trial. What do you think?

Mate, you are posting in a Rangers thread.  Have you read any statements from the club?  This is the last place you should be frequenting if it's "fax" you are needing.🤥

Edited by strichener

11 hours ago, Jamin J said:

Dave King has started a new venture to take more money from gullible **** I see.

Edited by Theroadlesstravelled