Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

It will never not amuse me when you see a decent percentage of them demanding Walter gets the job.

Was just about to say the same..

Being back Sir Walter of the brown brogues and dignity.. 👞🇬🇧 Proper staunch...

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

As if Whaur's Wally's success at Ibrokes was based on anything other than Murraymints' Monopoly money.

To be fair he took a team to the UEFA cup final that had no right to be there. Playing the type of football they'd criticise McInnes for.

McInnes has his flaws but if he had went there I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd won the league. 

24 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Was just about to say the same..

Being back Sir Walter of the brown brogues and dignity.. 👞🇬🇧 Proper staunch...

hey can never let a good thing go. They were desperate for the Slovakian guy back. Can't remember his name, Weiss or something along those lines and he wasn't that great either.

Just now, GNU_Linux said:
5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:
hey can never let a good thing go. They were desperate for the Slovakian guy back. Can't remember his name, Weiss or something along those lines and he wasn't that great either.

Vladimir Weiss

That's the one. MAde a few pro Rangers comments whilst looking for a club and suddenly 'he gets it'.

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:
5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Vladimir Weiss

Weiss popped up for some Qatar "select" vs Bayern that I went along to watch a few years back in Doha.

I genuinely think I was a better player and you've all seen the video clip.

13 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Aye but he said "no surrender" or something as equally staunch, he got what it meant to be a proper rangers man.. don't need footballing ability when you have staunchness..

Staunchness >footballing ability 

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

To be fair he took a team to the UEFA cup final that had no right to be there. Playing the type of football they'd criticise McInnes for.

McInnes has his flaws but if he had went there I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd won the league. 

We got slaughtered for that tho, headlines of anti fitba and constant criticism.  Was dire too watch at times but that was some run.

2 minutes ago, IggyStooge said:

Those big bad boys in the SPFL putting the poor wee teddies under pressure...

1C29D953-24AB-4F13-9153-1903F8D3EC5B.thu

giphy.gif

Tav•tas•tic (Tăv-tăs′tĭk)

• adj.
    Having fear; afraid, frightened; absolutely shiteing it; bottle well since crashed beyond repair.

Pretty much spot on, get in our faces/smash into tackles at 100mph and we panic. I can't see us being able to counter this with this squad.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Weiss popped up for some Qatar "select" vs Bayern that I went along to watch a few years back in Doha.

I genuinely think I was a better player and you've all seen the video clip.

Aye could you do it on a warm Tuesday evening in Al-Shahaniya but?

50 minutes ago, bennett said:

We got slaughtered for that tho, headlines of anti fitba and constant criticism.  Was dire too watch at times but that was some run.

Pretty much spot on, get in our faces/smash into tackles at 100mph and we panic. I can't see us being able to counter this with this squad.

If you've a trophy to your name then it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.