Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

46 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

A blend of youth and older players suited to the league in question would have been a better recipe than paying Kevin Fucking Kyle 8 grand a week.

But it wouldn't have been as funny 

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Kevin Kyle what a guy, complimentary tickets to the Sevco funeral party.

Unfair to give too much credit to Kyle, he only asked for £4k

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I think Celtic have been in a privileged position during our Banter Era where they've had a bit of elbow room to let some younger players room to breathe and grow into the first team.

Ronny Deila doesn't get the credit he deserves for this from the Celtic support.
Bringing through Tierney developing McGregor and Christie plus signing Ajer and Dembele before he left.
You say it's a privileged position but it should be a mandatory requirement,it's not a coincidence the trebles have came while sevco are in the league.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
21 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'd have all them along to the party, Wallace, Templeton, Black, McCulloch, Broadfoot they'd all be on the honorary guest list.

article-0-0107D75300000578-681_306x587.jpg.dfbddd73d65d79a33eb207b735014e04.jpg

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:
24 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'd have all them along to the party, Wallace, Templeton, Black, McCulloch, Broadfoot they'd all be on the honorary guest list.

Kirk Broadfoot ditched them in the summer of 2012 - he was only really involved in the Sevco era for a month or so, though him constantly bamming them up as we repeatedly beat them might qualify him as a big part of the banter era.

Edited by craigkillie

Kirk Broadfoot ditched them in the summer of 2012 - he was only really involved in the Sevco era for a month or so, though him constantly bamming them up as we repeatedly beat them might qualify him as a big part of the banter era.
Templeton is my favourite, scores against Liverpool at Anfield then 2 days later destroys his career by going with the bigots down to the bottom tier of scottish football.

6 hours ago, The_Judge said:

You wouldn't have gotten out of 'the jellytots league' with a team of youngsters, they'd have been snapped like twigs week after week no matter how 'talented' they might have been.

Received, stereotypical drivel.

5 hours ago, Empty It said:
6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Templeton is my favourite, scores against Liverpool at Anfield then 2 days later destroys his career by going with the bigots down to the bottom tier of scottish football.

That’s a great shout. I hope he saved his money from his time there. Impossible to tell of course but he may be one of only a  few examples of players who have signed for one of the bigot 2 and ended up worse off financially than they would have been staying where they are in the long term.

That’s a great shout. I hope he saved his money from his time there. Impossible to tell of course but he may be one of only a  few examples of players who have signed for one of the bigot 2 and ended up worse off financially than they would have been staying where they are in the long term.
Sure he's raked in the cash at Hamilton

40 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Sure he's raked in the cash at Hamilton

I’m guessing here but the wages getting bandied about at Sevco that year for players like him was around £7000 a week?

Assuming he had a 3 year deal then that’s just over a million pound basic wage. 

I’m guessing here but the wages getting bandied about at Sevco that year for players like him was around £7000 a week?
7k a week players to get out of the bottom tier, they'll never learn.

All before becoming our highest earner twice (admittedly not much) then a season and a half on probably ok money at Burton.

Surely the worst must have been Ian Black? Didn’t he die or something after leaving Sevco

On 03/03/2020 at 03:25, The_Kincardine said:

Top trope count of the day for what must be the most dimwitted post ever on The Europeans thread.  That takes some doing seeing as we're polluted with half wits and imbeciles.

On 03/03/2020 at 07:02, kingjoey said:

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

On 03/03/2020 at 09:28, CambieBud said:

A rare spark of recognition about Sevco fans Kinky

23 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Well, take your own advice & f*** off then Kinky....

The diddies in 'if a joke is worth making once it's worth making three times' shocker.