Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

23 hours ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Dear me. He's back! What happened to the K who posted the reasoned, mature response to the point-scoring nonsense that has permeated this thread and its shorter brother?
So your children will never utter a bigoted or racist word? Well, bully for you! I wish I had the same confidence in my own parenting.
I, however, probably like most parents, endeavour to raise my children in a home where it is clear that we deplore bigotry, racism, violence etc. Does that mean that I can guarantee that such language will never cross their lips? I think not. Much as it sickens me, I have to accept that they may say something awful to another child at school, or shout something stupid at a fitba match.
Can you maybe give parents a break here, or are you incapable of spouting anything other than Daily Mail notions of right and wrong?
Young people say and do terrible things. This neither, necessarily, defines them or their parents.
Back off. You have moved from your usual point- scoring Rangers/Celtic agenda to a simplistic political one. I see what you're up to and deplore it.

Top post.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 16:40, The_Kincardine said:

I was sent to the naughty step for typing 'yins' with a green font.  That is true.  It was also the most egregious act of moderating ever on the forum.  I have ever since held back from mentioning Armenians, Grecians, Slovenians and Athenians.

Even typing this makes me feel that a ban may be just a post away...

Lets hope so

The fear has hit Rangers Media.

Firstly there is a thread talking about overall trophies which developed (on the first page at least) to people saying 10-in-a-row doesn't actually mean anything and 55 was the only aim.  Then it moved onto talking about how the overall trophy count versus Celtic was getting close and the most important thing was staying ahead in that, not neccessarily 55.

Then, unrelated I'm sure, came another thread talking about how they weren't actually the most successful club in the world and the mob from Egypt held this title instead.  Which seems like a bit of early preparation for Celtic winning more trophies than them.

Every single poster appeared to have forgotten that their trophy count is actually zero...........but I haven't.

36 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

The fear has hit Rangers Media.

Firstly there is a thread talking about overall trophies which developed (on the first page at least) to people saying 10-in-a-row doesn't actually mean anything and 55 was the only aim.  Then it moved onto talking about how the overall trophy count versus Celtic was getting close and the most important thing was staying ahead in that, not neccessarily 55.

Then, unrelated I'm sure, came another thread talking about how they weren't actually the most successful club in the world and the mob from Egypt held this title instead.  Which seems like a bit of early preparation for Celtic winning more trophies than them.

Every single poster appeared to have forgotten that their trophy count is actually zero...........but I haven't.

Spying on Rangers media 😄

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Spying on Rangers media 😄

26k posts in under 10 years 😀.  That’s about 8 posts a day 😀.  Having no life outside a football forum 😀.  I’d say get a ride but you clearly don’t have the social skills 🥵.  Just kidding 😀😀😀

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

26k posts in under 10 years 😀.  That’s about 8 posts a day 😀.  Having no life outside a football forum 😀.  I’d say get a ride but you clearly don’t have the social skills 🥵.  Just kidding 😀😀😀

Only 8 per day,  thought I posted more than that.