Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

25 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

In what sense?

Unless you are talking 20 years I would say in hardly any. 
Speirs broke away from brogue licking crew that they were both in, and started actually being an actual journalist in terms of what they are supposed to be . I think he even coined the phrase ‘succulent lamb journalism’ which was taking the piss out of Traynor iirc and his sucking up article to Murray regarding a meal Murray had paid for.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Have to disagree here. The actions of a 12 year old is clearly a reflection of their upbringing.
I don’t think it was meant as a slur against the Celtic support, it’s fair comment.

57 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Celticy parents across Glasgow are now encouraging their weans, "Haw, wee man.  Get those logarithms tae f**k.  That Napier was wan o' them and liked salt and sauce on his chips.  Stick to the racism and maybe you'll get a statement from Jim Traynor  before you're even 12"

You sure about that, Dons_1988 ?

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Unless you are talking 20 years I would say in hardly any. 
Speirs broke away from brogue licking crew that they were both in, and started actually being an actual journalist in terms of what they are supposed to be . I think he even coined the phrase ‘succulent lamb journalism’ which was taking the piss out of Traynor iirc and his sucking up article to Murray regarding a meal Murray had paid for.

Was the 'succulent lamb' comment not a quote from an unctuous, sycophantic puff-piece that Traynor wrote after he was wined and dined by Minty ?

7 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Was the 'succulent lamb' comment not a quote from an unctuous, sycophantic puff-piece that Traynor wrote after he was wined and dined by Minty ?

It was yes, think Speirs was at the meal too then took the piss out of Traynor some time later by using that comment against him.

Just shows how long a snake Traynor has been for, however  his workings are too easy to spot now.

Edited by gannonball

On the parenting, there are obviously problems everywhere which this but there is a particular problem IMO in the Old Form fanbases with instances where kids are being brought up with the parents totally incorrect attitude that there is something more at stake to support/revile than just football.

I have seen it myself. Young kids casually spouting the type of sectarian abuse that they can only be learning from their parents.

All of the statements from either side are so badly lacking in self reflection that it's actually taking away from my enjoyment of their humiliation.

This isnt a point scoring post so Kincy needn't bother copy and pasting one of his stock answers. There is a growing problem with this shit in this country and the return of Rangers to the top flight and now some sort of competitiveness has stoked the media up, which in turn has stoked the fanbases and clubs themselves. It's really sad.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This isnt a point scoring post so Kincy needn't bother copy and pasting one of his stock answers. 

I don't have stock answers, ever.  You, however, run about the board screaming about **** on a regular basis.  You are part of the problem.

Edited by The_Kincardine

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don't have stock answers, ever.  You, however, run about the board screaming about **** on a regular basis.  You are part of the problem.

Nice attempt to shoe horn that bullshit narrative in again. Absolutely no one will buy it this time, just like all the other times. 

Stick to making wee smart jibes then trying to get all high and mighty when people call you on it. 

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Nice attempt to shoe horn that bullshit narrative in again. Absolutely no one will buy it this time, just like all the other times. 

Stick to making wee smart jibes then trying to get all high and mighty when people call you on it. 

Image thinking that 'wee smart jibes' could ever be accusatory on a forum of the snide.  Is there something more that you'd like to say or are you going to screech '***' again at the top of your voice?

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:
40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Stupid ***

Is that @Bully Wee Villareleased you under license from the Clyde thread?  Have you an ankle tag?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Is that [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention]released you under license from the Clyde thread?  Have you an ankle tag?
Your initial post regarding sevco's most recent statement was well thought out and greenied by myself.

You've since resorted to type and are lashing out all over the place.

Given your fairly recent ban I'm not sure people should be taking anything you say seriously.

You need to simmer doon auld yin.

57 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don't have stock answers, ever. 

Stock answers, no.

Stock vocabulary ? Most certainly.  'Grey n' greenyins' being one of your more reprehensible efforts to circumvent the forum filters.

Still waiting for an answer re. parenting of the Sevco racists Kinky. Don't be shy, now.........

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

If you're going to get on your high horse about people's grammar, it helps if you can write properly.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Setting aside your abuse of the apostrophe....

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Image thinking that 'wee smart jibes' 

Image thinking this was the correct word to use here...

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Is that @Bully Wee Villareleased you under license from the Clyde thread?  Have you an ankle tag?

Knowing the difference between a noun and a verb is also useful.

33 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Stock answers, no.

Stock vocabulary ? Most certainly.  'Grey n' greenyins' being one of your more reprehensible efforts to circumvent the forum filters

I was sent to the naughty step for typing 'yins' with a green font.  That is true.  It was also the most egregious act of moderating ever on the forum.  I have ever since held back from mentioning Armenians, Grecians, Slovenians and Athenians.

Even typing this makes me feel that a ban may be just a post away...

I was sent to the naughty step for typing 'yins' with a green font.  That is true.  It was also the most egregious act of moderating ever on the forum.  I have ever since held back from mentioning Armenians, Grecians, Slovenians and Athenians.
Even typing this makes me feel that a ban may be just a post away...

Puerile nonsense. You’re floundering here, Kinky. Give it up, man.