Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, IggyStooge said:

Some cringey Twitter exchange between Brazil and McCoist about a haircut which sadly made the news. Whoever posted it must have thought better of themselves and decided to excise (or indeed exorcise) it from the thread.

No.  That was your post.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I had a delightful red, white and blue saltire as my avatar but the ghirls, in their usual fashion, flounced and pouted and whined to the mods that it was unacceptable so one mod, unidentified, had an unusual outburst of humour and substituted this yin.  I'm still waiting for him to change it back...

So your now The_Timcardine?

17 hours ago, Tynierose said:

I was looking for a gif of Neil Lennon booting a water bottle but found this instead.  Compulsive viewing.

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Richie said:

Morelos is going to miss this isnt he

16 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Morelos...misses 😂😂😂😂😂

16 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

No GSTQ today in the final minute...funny that.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rangers are a gang of absolute losers. Written in their history now.

15 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Delicious, delicious scenesScreenshot_20191208-170023_BT%20Sport.jpeg

15 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

E74858A7-2643-4055-9A17-ED6F63E0E65A.jpg

raw

15 hours ago, sjc said:

Come again?

GviE Me A mniUte. , ; .

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I'll be up front with this, I never expected Sevco to get through that Europa League group, was a group of death looking at it.

We did very well in the group but some of the teams we can get now are ridiculously strong. Sevilla, Inter, Man U, Arsenal and more.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I'll be up front with this, I never expected Sevco to get through that Europa League group, was a group of death looking at it.

I'll be up front with this.  Based on your many posts on the Sevco threads I marked you as every diddy.  Based on this post I accept that you may be capable of independent thought.

I'll be up front with this.  Based on your many posts on the Sevco threads I marked you as every diddy.  Based on this post I accept that you may be capable of independent thought.
Oh don't get me wrong, I dislike Sevco as much as the next good guy, but that was an achievement worth acknowledging and no shame in saying as much.

I don't post much on this thread in fairness though, although as it's in my 'participated' bit on the app, it's inevitable I'll pop on from time to time.

42 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I dislike Sevco as much as the next good guy, but that was an achievement worth acknowledging and no shame in saying as much.

I don't post much on this thread in fairness though, although as it's in my 'participated' bit on the app, it's inevitable I'll pop on from time to time.

There's an app???