Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Very good, TT......emoji23.pngemoji23.png
Can we expect a mahoosive banner of King Billy on Sunday for, if we follow your logic, it’s only a bit of banter and he’s a hero to loads of bigots and he did an amazing job to promote.....err.......bigotry ??

You're an absolute moron.

7 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

And there we have it......when all else fails, personal insults are the last resort.
“Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, rather than open it and remove all doubt.......”
emoji6.png

You probably don't even know what Solidarity was and it's importance in Polish history.

Nothing wrong with the banner. It's a bit of harmless banter and he's a national hero to Poles for what he did for Solidarity.

Agree. It’s a bit like the ‘red hand of aberdeen’ banner from a few years ago.

Anyone who is actually angered by it just needs to check themselves.

People wonder why I like the EPL, and go down to England to watch Newcastle? A great part of it is because the fans are there to support their team, and that’s it. There’s no other agendas at play, no Pope, no scarves with wanks on a big white horse, none of that shite, as it bloody well should be.

You’re right mate. It’s clearly the broon horses that cause the bother down there.
IMG_1254.jpg

13 hours ago, pozbaird said:

. People wonder why I like the EPL, and go down to England to watch Newcastle? 

I don't think anybody wonders. I think we know it's because you're an idiot.

On 29/08/2019 at 10:04, JTS98 said:

Other Rangers fans are fighting the good fight and trying to stop the racism. However, it's always done from the angle of the songs harming the club. It's vanishingly rare to see anyone connected with Rangers ever say that singing the billy boys is just plain wrong. This is why the Rangers problem will never be fixed.

Yet you post on a forum where Rangers fans regularly say that our unacceptable songs are wrong in their own right.

It is not, by any measure, "always done from the angle of the songs harming the club" - that is just silly posting from you.  Besides, when you have an obdurate fan base there is nothing wrong with a, 'look at the consequences' approach, is there? 

It is perfectly reasonable to say that something can be both ethically wrong but also wrong due to its consequences.  Pretty much every set of parents has adopted this approach towards their scion.

I think you were just playing to the gallery in your post.