Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Do you guys have something like, say, a bottomless war chest t o pay the wages for your growing squad of millions?

Just asking for a friend, ken.

While I appreciate your comment was probably made with tongue firmly in cheek, so far this summer, 7 first team players have left while we have only brought in McLaughlin and Bassey.

If I was being pedantic, we’ve also signed Defoe and Hagi permanently but they were already there.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Getting rid of the deadwood to bring in more deadwood?

Haha, who knows. I’ve not been blown away by the signings thus far but I’m sure more will arrive. I personally think the current squad is capable enough, just need a bit more depth. 

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

Haha, who knows. I’ve not been blown away by the signings thus far but I’m sure more will arrive. I personally think the current squad is capable enough, just need a bit more depth. 

Current squad capable enough? This is great news.

I would be delighted as a Celtic fan if the **** played pretty much the same squad that imploded last season.

Paisley is basically joined onto Glasgow so Old Firm fans from there I can sort of give the benefit of the doubt to.

The cunts are the ones from Ayr, Kilmarmock, Dumfries, Edinburgh,Fife, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dingwall.  People that have zero affiliation with either club other than they win 9 times out of 10 and it makes them feel good.

27 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Paisley is basically joined onto Glasgow so Old Firm fans from there I can sort of give the benefit of the doubt to.

The c***s are the ones from Ayr, Kilmarmock, Dumfries, Edinburgh,Fife, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dingwall.  People that have zero affiliation with either club other than they win 9 times out of 10 and it makes them feel good.

'My dad supported them' is the go to tactic when questioned as if that absolves them from their cuntishness. Just means there's a long line of c***s.

37 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Current squad capable enough? This is great news.

I would be delighted as a Celtic fan if the **** played pretty much the same squad that imploded last season.

I believe so, with a bit more depth like I mentioned. Our starting 11 isn’t the main issue for me.

We competed for the majority of the season and have proved we are capable of beating Celtic (which was near enough impossible under Caixinha and Murty) and arguably should have had our name on the BetFred cup.

The extra depth is needed for occasions where more than 1 of your key players are out of form at the same time (like what happened with Morelos, Jack, Davis and Goldson following the most recent winter break).

If we can sort that, then I’d be confident of winning some silverware pretty soon.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

'My dad supported them' is the go to tactic when questioned as if that absolves them from their cuntishness. Just means there's a long line of c***s.

I’m a Rangers fan from Livingston. I bow to your superiority and commend your regional loyalty. 

My dad is from Dundee and supports them (he goes to The Caley games too and want's them to win when not playing Dundee).  I've lived in Inverness since 1988, under no circumstances would I ever consider supporting Dundee.  I'm not from there, I've only ever been there about 15 times in my life, and I have a club right on my doorstep who need my support more than Dundee do.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

I always find it weird when grown men (or anyone else over the age of 9) admit they lack the mental capacity to make their own decisions.

I had the mental capacity to change my mind, but I didn’t want to. I enjoy supporting Rangers and Livingston weren’t around (in their current form)  when I was a child.