Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

40k+ season tickets sold so far.

Impressive as always from your loyal following. Your support showed that they will follow the club whatever the circumstances when you were languishing in the lower leagues and I wouldn't have expected anything different now. Hopefully you'll be rewarded by some silverware next season, so long as it's not at our expense of course.

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Celtic will shift more😉

And 40k is at the very least double the number of season tickets that Hibs could ever dream of. Indeed, I reckon that within that 40,000 there will be some Leith based Berz who can probably see Easter Road from their living room windows but still loyally followfollow without giving their local team a second thought.

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

Impressive as always from your loyal following. Your support showed that they will follow the club whatever the circumstances when you were languishing in the lower leagues and I wouldn't have expected anything different now. Hopefully you'll be rewarded by some silverware next season, so long as it's not at our expense of course.

And 40k is at the very least double the number of season tickets that Hibs could ever dream of. Indeed, I reckon that within that 40,000 there will be some Leith based Berz who can probably see Easter Road from their living room windows but still loyally followfollow without giving their local team a second thought.

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

The state of you😂 

6 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Hearts will shift more than Hibs in a lower division.  👍😀

and sevco will finish behind Celtic just like Hearts will finish behind Hibs... offfft

Theres a natural order in Edinburgh and Glasgow lad...

Edited by Bohemian

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Impressive as always from your loyal following. Your support showed that they will follow the club whatever the circumstances when you were languishing in the lower leagues and I wouldn't have expected anything different now. 

giphy-50.gif

1 hour ago, MJC said:

What are you? How do I understand you?

Apparently it will "rock Scottish football".

A bit like they claimed the "dossier" would.

And we all know the **** were shame faced at that total embarrassment.

10 in a row will be glorious. This place will be cleared of ****.

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Apparently it will "rock Scottish football".

A bit like they claimed the "dossier" would.

And we all know the **** were shame faced at that total embarrassment.

10 in a row will be glorious. This place will be cleared of ****.

Not trying to be funny, but who would you gloat to if that were to happen?

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:
29 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:
Not trying to be funny, but who would you gloat to if that were to happen?

Why would I gloat?

Because you'd reached a milestone against a bitter rival that seems to be important to both clubs?

48 minutes ago, Romeo said:

10 in a row will be glorious.

A hollow 10IAR with asterisks all over the place. Enjoy!

I’ll be more gutted by the fact it’ll be another season Rangers aren’t champions. I have us heavy favourites however. :)