Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

You chose to glory hunt.

Fair enough, we will agree to disagree.

I’m not going to apologise and never will apologise for supporting my team of choice, just as I’d never expect anyone else to.

You have your reasons for supporting Dundee and I have my reasons for supporting Rangers, it doesn’t make either of us a better person, it just heightens your sense of superiority and who am I to argue with that. Batter in mate. 

Edited by AJF

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Did he hand you down his Sash.?

It’s amusing that Rangers and Celtic fans are branded as the sole perpetrators of stoking religious tension yet this shows otherwise.

I’m not religious in any way, but stereotypes are hard to shift, eh?

Anyone who supports Sevco or Celtic absolutely should be ashamed of it. Two horrible bigot institutions that massively play on it for profit and don't care about the cost. They're also greedy bullies.

Anyway, my old man wasn't much of a football fan, but if pressed would have said his team was Partick. My mum has two brothers who were big Rangers fans and who very much tried to get me to support them, even sending me a couple of their tops as presents.

Was having absolutely none of it. I think my old man wanted to steer me away from their (Rangers) shite too, but he needn't have worried. 

Thinking back to the village I grew up in from 10 onwards, there were surprisingly few Rangers and Celtic fans in my year group and the couple under it. Most were Pars fans, with one Hibs fan, one Dundee fan, one Hearts fan and one Rangers 'fan'.

Edited by DA Baracus

You have your reasons for supporting Dundee and I have my reasons for supporting Rangers, it doesn’t make either of us a better person, it just heightens your sense of superiority and who am I to argue with that. Batter in mate. 

You seem like a reasonable enough poster (so far) but that last bit made me lol at the shear hypocrisy of a Rangers fan accusing others of having a sense of superiority. This from a follower of the WATP who revel in the faux superiority complex following Rangers appears to give them.

46 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

You seem like a reasonable enough poster (so far) but that last bit made me lol at the shear hypocrisy of a Rangers fan accusing others of having a sense of superiority. This from a follower of the WATP who revel in the faux superiority complex following Rangers appears to give them.

Hypocrisy or not, that’s how it comes across.

I joined the forum a couple of days ago and in that time I’ve been branded a c*nt and a glory hunter, had someone assume my religion, my mental capacity questioned and told I should be ashamed.

For what? For choosing to support the team that my Dad supported 😂

I’ve seen a couple of comments made that seemed to suggest that Rangers supporters don’t hang around here for very long... I’m beginning to see why. 

12 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Paisley is basically joined onto Glasgow so Old Firm fans from there I can sort of give the benefit of the doubt to.

The c***s are the ones from Ayr, Kilmarmock, Dumfries, Edinburgh,Fife, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dingwall.  People that have zero affiliation with either club other than they win 9 times out of 10 and it makes them feel good.

There is seriously a scheme in Dundee that you're not welcome to grow up in unless you're a Celtic supporter that flies the tricolor and sing songs of an Irish terrorist organisation. It's fucking wild that it hasn't just been set alight and cut adrift. Wild. 

6 hours ago, AJF said:

I’ve seen a couple of comments made that seemed to suggest that Rangers supporters don’t hang around here for very long... I’m beginning to see why. 

Quite a few have been banned for reveling in child abuse accusations or for making bigoted, racist or  homophobic comments. A few of the sevco posters who are still here have received bans for doing a couple of those things.

But since you are a new poster you wouldn't know that.

Edited by Romeo

6 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

There is seriously a scheme in Dundee that you're not welcome to grow up in unless you're a Celtic supporter that flies the tricolor and sing songs of an Irish terrorist organisation. It's fucking wild that it hasn't just been set alight and cut adrift. Wild. 

Are you referring to Lochee?

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Quite a few have been banned for reveling in child abuse accusations or for making bigoted, racist or  homophobic comments. A few of the sevco posters who are still here have received bans for doing a couple of those things.

But since you are a new poster you wouldn't know that.

Yeah, which is fair enough. I’ve not personally done that though.

Then comments like ‘the mask has slipped’ when I’ve said nothing of the sort. I still don’t fully understand that.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-town-debate-sparked-mygers-22338909

Name the new store, chaps.  You'd have thought their "penny arcade" mantra over recent years would have made that a shoe-in.  What about the "berz bazaar"  ??    "Mercado de naranja" ??

I'm sure if they'd done the right thing and asked P & B to deal with the marketing and promotion, the good and wise people here would give them a stonker and unique name for their new marche de bigot megastore .

Dadd oan peeps.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-town-debate-sparked-mygers-22338909
Name the new store, chaps.  You'd have thought their "penny arcade" mantra over recent years would have made that a shoe-in.  What about the "berz bazaar"  ??    "Mercado de naranja" ??
I'm sure if they'd done the right thing and asked P & B to deal with the marketing and promotion, the good and wise people here would give them a stonker and unique name for their new marche de bigot megastore .
Dadd oan peeps.
What's wrong with Sports Direct given that is the name used by the other sports shops Ashley is behind ?

9 hours ago, AJF said:

I joined the forum a couple of days ago and in that time I’ve been branded a c*nt and a glory hunter, had someone assume my religion, my mental capacity questioned and told I should be ashamed.

😂

Edited by G51 Red

10 hours ago, AJF said:

Hypocrisy or not, that’s how it comes across.

For what? For choosing to support the team that my Dad supported 😂

P&B needs to up their game on the initiation process.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

On 11/07/2020 at 20:42, Raidernation said:

Do you guys have something like, say, a bottomless war chest t o pay the wages for your growing squad of millions?

Just asking for a friend, ken.

We’ve sold 42,000 season tickets so that should help.