Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Any fan who thinks Goldson's the best centre half at the club has evidently played football manager one too many times. 

Goldson is the weak link IMO, however I often find myself thinking he gets drawn out of position due to Tav’s inability to defend properly at times. 

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Goldson is the weak link IMO, however I often find myself thinking he gets drawn out of position due to Tav’s inability to defend properly at times. 

At times...

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Can't wait to play Micky Mellon and the Tangerines...

I see it was reported yesterday that they’re paying around £120k compo to secure his services.

Also reported yesterday - Dundee Utd had the begging bowl out asking for donations. 

Most clubs in the Prem couldn’t even afford to purchase a player for that sort of money and they are expected to chip in for Utd’s legal costs? Incredible.

7 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I see it was reported yesterday that they’re paying around £120k compo to secure his services.

Also reported yesterday - Dundee Utd had the begging bowl out asking for donations. 

Most clubs in the Prem couldn’t even afford to purchase a player for that sort of money and they are expected to chip in for Utd’s legal costs? Incredible.

f**k off.

Your club stole charity money.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:
16 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Your club Stole charity money.

Oldco 

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

I read, "Tannadice chiefs say there could be "catastrophic" and "grave" consequences if Hearts and Thistle win their legal bid which "would compromise the sporting integrity of the SPFL".

The irony, eh?  They only got promoted because their Dundee pals colluded with the SPFL to rig a vote and award Sellick a title and promote their rivals.  Sporting integrity my arse. 

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I read, "Tannadice chiefs say there could be "catastrophic" and "grave" consequences if Hearts and Thistle win their legal bid which "would compromise the sporting integrity of the SPFL".

The irony, eh?  They only got promoted because their Dundee pals colluded with the SPFL to rig a vote and award Sellick a title and promote their rivals.  Sporting integrity my arse. 

9e7098a3c214b108bcb6536911667905--tear-drops-emotion.jpg

34 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

😂

I also see that the Sevco fans are doubling down on the "lets dredge up Div's 8 year old tweets for some whataboutery" game plan.  Pleased to see that our fearless leader is taking it in good stride!

image.png.de2199db23dbbfa9407d4713f7f9aee1.png

Edited by senorsoupe

9 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I also see that the Sevco fans are doubling down on the "lets dredge up Div's 8 year old tweets for some whataboutery" game plan.  Pleased to see that our fearless leader is taking it in good stride!

Fucking hell - you as well?

I know that your big pals - bohemian and the half wit - regularly spam us with this dreck but it's sad to see following the same path.

Maybe wearing grey and green just turns people in to morons.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fucking hell - you as well?

I know that your big pals - bohemian and the half wit - regularly spam us with this dreck but it's sad to see following the same path.

Maybe wearing grey and green just turns people in to morons.

Must do better, try posting before you're  pissed....

Screenshot_20200708-001824_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Bohemian

Must do better, try posting before you're  pissed.... Screenshot_20200708-001824_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fe45058e0b2fd83994fb7cb8c26ea481.jpg

What a fucking thick idiot he is. 

Banned for bigotry and moved to Engurrrrland in case his kids ended up voting SNP.

Needs to get help.

Hopefully Dundee United scud them at least once this season.