Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not anymore, but it would still be a lesser of two evils choice and I'm sorry to say, and you are within your rights to disagree, but IMO Rangers being driven out of business would be far better for Scottish society than the failure of Sports Direct.

Why can't it be both?

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Just nepotism mi amigo.

So in your chain of events, Docherty was signed by Rangers* to create room in the Hamilton team for Ferguson, which would inevitably lead to him being signed by Aberdeen, all because McInnes, Ferguson, D. & Ferguson, B. all played for Rangers? If Ferguson Jnr. had signed for Kelty Hearts, then you might have had an argument.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
IMG_0633.jpg.92d6e94ec538017b7b83c2afea5ddc97.jpg

Paying money under the table to secure better players= No advantage.

Breathable holes in a shirt= advantage.

And world class breakfasts

To be fair, it's the owner of Castore who seems to have said this, as opposed to Rangers*. Poor show on the paper who printed this as news though. 

3 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

So in your chain of events, Docherty was signed by Rangers* to create room in the Hamilton team for Ferguson, which would inevitably lead to him being signed by Aberdeen, all because McInnes, Ferguson, D. & Ferguson, B. all played for Rangers? If Ferguson Jnr. had signed for Kelty Hearts, then you might have had an argument.

Moving the pieces on the board and opening doors is classic manipulation not doubting the boys talent,only thinking 3 moves ahead is poor it's always about the end game.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Moving the pieces on the board and opening doors is classic manipulation not doubting the boys talent,only thinking 3 moves ahead is poor it's always about the end game.

Are you able to point out any other examples of this type of gambit?

Castore(sevco) clearly know more about making football kits than Adidas(Real Madrid, Celtic, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Leeds United,  Aberdeen, Arsenal,  Manchester United,  Lyon)and the likes.. now pipe down diddies...

Castore(sevco) clearly know more about making football kits than Adidas(Real Madrid, Celtic, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Leeds United,  Aberdeen, Arsenal,  Manchester United,  Lyon)and the likes.. now pipe down diddies...

Pretty embarrassing that Castore have managed to produce the best quality football kit with the most technologically advanced material on their very first attempt, from their mums spare room, given that Adidas, Nike etc have had decades of a head start.

9 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I would challenge them by saying Andy Murray has been a decrepit waste of space since he started wearing their stuff.

Coincidence? I think not.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I would challenge them by saying Andy Murray has been a decrepit waste of space since he started wearing their stuff.

Coincidence? I think not.

I thought he owned a share in it? 

25 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
47 minutes ago, bennett said:
Robby McCrorie has signed until 2023.

"My Lord, shall we kill the fatted calf and rejoice for many days hence.?"

Why not.