Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

You're weirdly obsessed with colt teams, personally I'm not that fussed. 

We sign players from outside of Scotland and we're slated for not signing players from Scottish teams.
We sign a player from Scotland,  paying a hefty development fee and still get slated. 

The slating comes from signing a player from Scotland with zero intention of playing him. He would have been a better player by staying where he was a playing at a high level each week.

Of course hastie has to take most of the blame, he agreed to the move knowing he would be back up / squad player but if someone were to offer me to multiply my wages I would probably do the same thing.

14 minutes ago, steelmen said:

The slating comes from signing a player from Scotland with zero intention of playing him. He would have been a better player by staying where he was a playing at a high level each week.

Of course hastie has to take most of the blame, he agreed to the move knowing he would be back up / squad player but if someone were to offer me to multiply my wages I would probably do the same thing.

I would argue that training with better players at Rangers and also a loan deal down south has made him a better player than if he’d remained at Well.

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I would argue that training with better players at Rangers and also a loan deal down south has made him a better player than if he’d remained at Well.

But probably not better than actually playing in the Motherwell team would have.

5 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

The exact argument I was making to Willy previously.

A colts set up would just lead to them taking the better talent from the league for peanuts and chucking them in to the Colts.

Mince,Hastie is 21 he went out on loan to Airdrie and Alloa with motherwell there is a difference, if sevco had signed him at 18 where the colts start then you have a debate.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Mince,Hastie is 21 he went out on loan to Airdrie and Alloa with motherwell there is a difference, if sevco had signed him at 18 where the colts start then you have a debate.

So he played a season on loan in League One. A half season on loan in the Championship and didn't sniff the lowest league. 

A player like him could have been snapped up even earlier and just chucked in with a bunch of other kids.

23 hours ago, Romeo said:
23 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:
Not trying to be funny, but who would you gloat to if that were to happen?

Why would I gloat?

23 hours ago, Romeo said:

.Screenshot_20200630-181121_Twitter.jpeg

22 hours ago, Romeo said:

Says the daft *** who disappears more than any other when it all goes tits up.

Your predictions are legendary on here.

22 hours ago, Romeo said:

Brilliant..emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Rangers daft. Pointing Laughing GIF

12 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I see Rangers Twitter has erupted after Sports Direct have claimed they will be exclusive retailer for the new kit.  

Statement incoming....

Eh? Is the court case still ongoing or is this part of the settlement 

14 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I see Rangers Twitter has erupted after Sports Direct have claimed they will be exclusive retailer for the new kit.  

Statement incoming....

I thought you got rid of Ashley?

Edited by Bohemian

20 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I thought you got rid of Ashley?

Last thing I remember about this saga was the judge telling Rangers and sports direct to grow up and find a solution. 

This is what the latest stooshie is about.

Eb2hmXcX0AALosW?format=jpg&name=small

image.gif.b61ec8f649e31458565f70e428ba45e3.gif

Edit. Pic not loading. 

Edited by bennett

On 30/06/2020 at 13:35, The DA said:

So, what's the big news coming out of Ibrox tomorrow?  Distribution deal for Killie pies?  Buy out by a rich Russian oligarch?  Slippy's numbers come up on the lottery?

What happened here then?

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

Last thing I remember about this saga was the judge telling Rangers and sports direct to grow up and find a solution. 

This is what the latest stooshie is about.

Eb2hmXcX0AALosW?format=jpg&name=small

image.gif.b61ec8f649e31458565f70e428ba45e3.gif

Edit. Pic not loading. 

Ohh I thought I read or saw somewhere that sports direct was finished with rangers.  So how will this work with Castore?

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Ohh I thought I read or saw somewhere that sports direct was finished with rangers.  So how will this work with Castore?

No idea.  Obviously  Castore lack the infrastructure to stock them in their own shops nationwide, if we're selling to the largest sports shop on our own terms then it probably makes sense. 

Knowing us, it's probably a lot worse than that.