Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Looks like the sevco collective are hating Billy Bowie’s analysis of the “dossier” that was going to blow Scottish football apart (and has quickly been airbrushed out of existence)

please can I beg all sevconians to boycott rugby park next year. ...no more staunch pounds to killie 

Edited by flood

The guy is upset about the abuse he's getting and some arsehole is trying to pressure him in to using a larger platform where he'll be open to more of it? Poor guy.
He should stay off social media is your take from that?

Interesting

48 minutes ago, Romeo said:

He should stay off social media is your take from that?

Interesting

No, not at all. This Scott Carrick guy should leave him alone and not use it as a chance to show the world how wonderful the Celtic family is though.

12 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

No, not at all. This Scott Carrick guy should leave him alone and not use it as a chance to show the world how wonderful the Celtic family is though.

I see the point you are trying to make here.... but maybe he's just sticking up for another person or fellow fan.

Edited by Romeo

7 hours ago, flood said:

Looks like the sevco collective are hating Billy Bowie’s analysis of the “dossier” that was going to blow Scottish football apart (and has quickly been airbrushed out of existence)

please can I beg all sevconians to boycott rugby park next year. ...no more staunch pounds to killie 

Any comments I've seen appear to be laughing at him mumbling away, "they pure cannae say that there Wis nae transparency, there wis loads of transparency " and " we've got the bestest modern technology ever made"

There won't be fans at any games for a while, have you missed what's been going on worldwide?

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

This inoccent clip really has the Klan dashing to defend the walls.

Heads gone.

Best post it on the heads gone thread. 

Kudos awaits you....

59 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I see the point you are trying to make here.... but maybe he's just sticking up for another person or fellow fan.

Regardless of either of our opinions it's a sad state of affairs when a lad like that is taking abuse.

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Looks like it was Grace he sang, hence the abuse.

That's Twitter for you,easy to dish it out as part of an online mob.

Always like amazing grace since the wrath of khan tbf.

Any comments I've seen appear to be laughing at him mumbling away, "they pure cannae say that there Wis nae transparency, there wis loads of transparency " and " we've got the bestest modern technology ever made"

There won't be fans at any games for a while, have you missed what's been going on worldwide?

That’s a bit harsh Bennett. I don’t know billy Bowie or even have an idea of how he is perceived by the Killie fans, but having a go At him for this speech and language ?

These are the fans who applaud masterminds like Barry Ferguson and Alex Rae when they “write” a pro rangers puff piece in the press?

You guys no happy unless words like “concomitant” are used?

Also he prob ain’t media trained like the players and have seen comments from rangers fans about his body language etc. I use zoom for meetings and pretty much everyone is the same. It’s a new medium for a lot of folk.

Basically what I’m saying here, is get a grip.

32 minutes ago, Public menace said:

That’s a bit harsh Bennett. I don’t know billy Bowie or even have an idea of how he is perceived by the Killie fans, but having a go At him for this speech and language ?

These are the fans who applaud masterminds like Barry Ferguson and Alex Rae when they “write” a pro rangers puff piece in the press?

You guys no happy unless words like “concomitant” are used?

Also he prob ain’t media trained like the players and have seen comments from rangers fans about his body language etc. I use zoom for meetings and pretty much everyone is the same. It’s a new medium for a lot of folk.

Basically what I’m saying here, is get a grip.

Strange,  the big house guy, John Brown, Dave King etc have all been considered fair game for their speech and language on PnB.

I'm sure that you'll have a suitable explanation for this double standard.....

Strange,  the big house guy, John Brown, Dave King etc have all been considered fair game for their speech and language on PnB.

I'm sure that you'll have a suitable explanation for this double standard.....

Yet you didn't have a go at drinky for the original post?

I'm sure you'll have an excuse for these double standards?