Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Who else would have a door mat like that? Was a dead giveaway. That and the smell of fever tree.

On 26/08/2019 at 20:03, The_Kincardine said:

I'll have a quarter of lime in my Tanqueray 10 and Schweppes, please.

Worst stalker ever.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd reckon, pound for pound, that Kilmarnock has the most intelligent posters on the Premiership threads with @craigkillieand @WhiteRoseKiliebeing absolute stand-outs by any measure.

I would like to know how they react to this bumbling crock of shite:

Calling out the Govan Klan's lies and bullshit = "bumbling crock of shite"?

Interesting.

Bowie's body language is quite telling, he can barely look at the camera and is fidgeting a lot in the short video. Also he doesn't sound too convincing either, I don't even think that he's convinced himself.

Saying that, his video has given a lot of people a good laugh during a really bleak time.

Bowie's body language is quite telling, he can barely look at the camera and is fidgeting a lot in the short video. Also he doesn't sound too convincing either, I don't even think that he's convinced himself.

Saying that, his video has given a lot of people a good laugh during a really bleak time.

Aye, nae worries Columbo

17 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
24 minutes ago, bennett said:

Aye, nae worries Columbo

Just one more question....

Ever since Kilmarnock Football Club took the step of calling out fans at Ibrox for their bigotry (a full stadium chanting ****** b*****d at our manager) they have added us to their rivals list.

The oldco used to have rivalry with Celtic and at times Aberdeen. Basically title challengers. The Newco have instead set their sights a wee bit lower, focusing their energy on Dundee Utd (generally a second tier club), Hibs (generally a second tier club) and Kilmarnock (well it’s Kilmarnock).

Maybe, due to the fact that they get regularly beaten by their current rivals, they should focus on other clubs who have also won zero major trophies. 

Edited by Sortmeout

26 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Ever since Kilmarnock Football Club took the step of calling out fans at Ibrox for their bigotry (a full stadium chanting ****** b*****d at our manager) they have added us to their rivals list.

The oldco used to have rivalry with Celtic and at times Aberdeen. Basically title challengers. The Newco have instead set their sights a wee bit lower, focusing their energy on Dundee Utd (generally a second tier club), Hibs (generally a second tier club) and Kilmarnock (well it’s Kilmarnock).

Maybe, due to the fact that they get regularly beaten by their current rivals, they should focus on other clubs who have also won zero major trophies. 

Hibs have been relegated 4 times since 1875.  Kilmarnock have been relegated more times than that in my lifetime, windbag.

39 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Pure tb4 ma man. 

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd reckon, pound for pound, that Kilmarnock has the most intelligent posters on the Premiership threads with @craigkillieand @WhiteRoseKiliebeing absolute stand-outs by any measure.

I would like to know how they react to this bumbling crock of shite:

I'm unconvinced by Bowie in general and think he's made some bad decisions (over the last year in particular), but I don't see anything that's particularly wrong with what he said there - it's just some entirely uncontroversial comments which I think everyone agreed with, namely that Rangers talked the talk but didn't walk the walk in terms of their evidence.

On 20/05/2020 at 09:28, Dons_1988 said:

They are champions, I'm afraid.

Neil Lennon could write a book in 10 years time and say he felt deeply embarrassed about it and it wouldn't change the fact.

You should be writing scripts for "Have I Got News For You?".