Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Utterly predictable from Fat Sally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ally-mccoist-makes-rangers-title-22049202.amp

This has always been the game - to discredit the 9th title - to have an asterisk placed beside it.

Utterly fucking delusional if they think Rangers were ever going to catch Celtic.

17 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Utterly predictable from Fat Sally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ally-mccoist-makes-rangers-title-22049202.amp

This has always been the game - to discredit the 9th title - to have an asterisk placed beside it.

Utterly fucking delusional if they think Rangers were ever going to catch Celtic.

Was the season played to it's conclusion , ofcourse it wasn't.  Should teams be rewarded or punished for an incomplete season?

On 19/05/2020 at 17:20, bennett said:

celtic fans have something to complain about again. 

BREAKING: Scottish FA drops charges against Rangers over alleged irregularities in licence application to play in 2011/12 Champions League

Has the SFA thrown them a bone to shut them up?

eta   just saw  hearthammers post.

Edited by cyderspaceman

#fairplay to Rangers for getting rid of the shite.

I’m guessing Gerrard probably took one look at Halliday when he arrived and knew he was no where near Scottish Premiership standard but no one would take him so had to let his contract run down.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

I'll miss the SFA. 

Those poor resolution 12 celtic fans who spent a few hundred grand fighting the good fight.

Poor fellas, they lost almost as much cash as the Rangers Fighting Fund. How’d that work out again?

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Was the timing of this announcement given as a trade off to the club nouveau for the league being announced yesterday, or was it due to the fact that they (SFA as was) were fully complicit in giving the old corpse an undeserved and illegal passage to Europe to try and stave off the impending financial carnage ?? 

As I was sitting in my comfy chair earlier, the very same thought did occur to me!

20 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

More legacy of Mark Warburton's bad recruitment is being let go.  The only non Warbo signing to be released is a girlfriend beating thug

Using domestic violence to score cheap points etc etc.

Was the season played to it's conclusion , ofcourse it wasn't.  Should teams be rewarded or punished for an incomplete season?

Should clubs retain titles that were won with squads full of players who had remuneration arrangements that were blatantly in contravention of the rules?

Celtic did no wrong and everyone recognises them as champions with only the current dreadful pandemic preventing the remaining matches being played out. Which Rangers 2012 FC should be grateful for.

9 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Should clubs retain titles that were won with squads full of players who had remuneration arrangements that were blatantly in contravention of the rules?

Celtic did no wrong and everyone recognises them as champions with only the current dreadful pandemic preventing the remaining matches being played out. Which Rangers 2012 FC should be grateful for.

8 years + of aye but EBTs, never change my interesting friend.

Does everyone really regard them as champions,  even celtic fans seen to rather insecure over their title claim.

8 years + of aye but EBTs, never change my interesting friend.
Does everyone really regard them as champions,  even celtic fans seen to rather insecure over their title claim.

Do you think passage of time makes outrageous cheating OK?

Ah.....I should have stopped at ‘do you think.....?’

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Who cares? They win it every year. This is no different in the grand scheme of things. 

They'll shout from the rooftops. You lot will greet about it. And on we go. 

Come next season (whenever that is), rinse, repeat and so on. 

I occasionally wonder just how many it'll take for them to actually realise that it's not a competition they're 'winning'.