Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Drew's whole post was based on his use of evasion,  which was wrong.
You used to be above this sort of posting style now you're giving it full Sevco. 

You failed to answer the second part.

How moral is it for the original rangers to have fleeced the hmrc and her majesty out of millions of £££.

It’s not a fair answer to say aye well everyone’s doing it

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well yes, it is indeed normal for large companies and the rich and famous to use tax avoidance schemes.  Are you seriously trying to say otherwise?

You used to be above this sort of posting style now you're giving it full Sevco. 

Drew used the wrong word - i clarified that above.  You used this to "avoid" answering him.

I hate the fact that this shambles of an entity see dominance in Scottish football as their "right", notwithstanding they're impervious to the fact they carried out the biggest industrial-scale cheating in british sporting history.  I also knew a couple of guys who were working on the old rangers tax cases for HMRC and i'm aware of the threats and shite they received and needed to up their personal protection levels.

Aye, i'm full (you missed out a crucial word) anti-sevco.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Well yes, it is indeed normal for large companies and the rich and famous to use tax avoidance schemes.  Are you seriously trying to say otherwise?

What about the question I asked you? It didn’t mention tax evasion or accuse you, or your club of anything.

Edited by stressball

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Do you think he is avoiding or evading the question? 

I’m starting to wonder if he agrees with abhorrent behaviour that internet Rangers fans exhibit at the drop of a hat. Which is a shame, I had hoped there would be civility on the forum.

2 hours ago, Public menace said:

You failed to answer the second part.

How moral is it for the original rangers to have fleeced the hmrc and her majesty out of millions of £££.

It’s not a fair answer to say aye well everyone’s doing it

I never failed to answer that as you never actually asked that. 

3 hours ago, Public menace said:

Normal practice? Aye ok.

How correct is it morally? Rangers are all about morals now aren’t they?

Scottish football's moral compass seems to swing all over the place here, recent events show quite clearly where they're prepared to ignore it completely.  While at other times its full on Helen Lovejoy. 

Act like a kunt again and you're ignored.

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Drew used the wrong word - i clarified that above.  You used this to "avoid" answering him.

I hate the fact that this shambles of an entity see dominance in Scottish football as their "right", notwithstanding they're impervious to the fact they carried out the biggest industrial-scale cheating in british sporting history.  I also knew a couple of guys who were working on the old rangers tax cases for HMRC and i'm aware of the threats and shite they received and needed to up their personal protection levels.

Aye, i'm full (you missed out a crucial word) anti-sevco.

Drew used the word that he meant to use and tbh the whole 'Sevco pure cheated' has been done to death on the bralt.

As the eminent William Nimmo Smith said, there was no cheating just poor administrative practices. 

41 minutes ago, stressball said:

What about the question I asked you? It didn’t mention tax evasion or accuse you, or your club of anything.

I've no idea,  my notifications are all switched off. Rather than being a dick, why don't you ask me again?

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Drew used the word that he meant to use and tbh the whole 'Sevco pure cheated' has been done to death on the bralt.

As the eminent William Nimmo Smith said, there was no cheating just poor administrative practices. 

I've no idea,  my notifications are all switched off. Rather than being a dick, why don't you ask me again?

lol

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

I asked for your opinion of Novo’s tweet.

Just now, stressball said:

I asked for your opinion of Novo’s tweet.

He seems to enjoy winding up our green n grey friends but  should show more responsibility  and maturity.  Wasn't it about celtic cancelling a game after a player died? 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Full barricade job here, eh ??   Nimmo Smith (not a current practsing "lord" at the time) was a place man with the pre-determined required outcome sorted.  No outcry from sevco as to how the result panned out then or since.  Had the same shenanigans been carried out by ANY other team, then sevco would have been full tonto with demands for asterisks and any trophies/titles  to be withdrawn.

Doncaster ripped up the rule book to accommodate any iteration of the old club within the top leagues and you and your fellow peepul accepted the subsequent "journey" as a thank you from the bent SPFL.  Why weren't Gretna afforded the same level of skulduggery  ??

The sooner the remaining lights down govan way are permanently switched off, then the rest of Scottish football can go forward within their means and in a fair, competitive way. 

Scottish football's moral compass seems to swing all over the place here, recent events show quite clearly where they're prepared to ignore it completely.  While at other times its full on Helen Lovejoy. 
Act like a kunt again and you're ignored.

Threatening to ignore me? You have ignored my question ( and other people’s questions ) twice now

Mind you language now Bennett. Could be deemed as bullying. I’m make a note of this to include in my dossier.

2 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Threatening to ignore me? You have ignored my question ( and other people’s questions ) twice now

Mind you language now Bennett. Could be deemed as bullying. I’m make a note of this to include in my dossier.

Why dont you PM me the answer that you want,  I'm sure I'll get it right that way.

12 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Any reason u don’t want your response to be public on a public forum?

I’m sure others would want their questions answers also.

Dance dance Bennett

I never said that I didn't want it to be public. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

He seems to enjoy winding up our green n grey friends but  should show more responsibility  and maturity.  Wasn't it about celtic cancelling a game after a player died? 

It was, postponement was requested as per the laws of the game and it was accepted.