Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

42 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Can't agree with voiding leagues, searching for the story with this fiendish plot and can't find it, can you put up a link cheers?

I am sure that in in dunfermlines  statement they say somewhere (I’m not reading it again ..)that they were “robustly discussing “ that the option that ICT were pushing on behalf of Gardiners pals at Ibrox, would involve sharing all prize money if pushed as an alternative to the one being voted on.

This would imply that voiding the leagues and using the polices for money distribution was Sevco’s game all along.  Celtic getting no title and themm getting second place was their game all along.

They have just then added nonsense since then to muddy the waters and move from their original claims  

12 minutes ago, flood said:

This would imply that voiding the leagues and using the polices for money distribution was Sevco’s game all along.  Celtic getting no title and themm getting second place was their game all along.

They have just then added nonsense since then to muddy the waters and move from their original claims  

If all the prize money was shared equally the clubs would get around £1.6m each. If Rangers get given 2nd place they’ll get £2.4m

Seems unlikely they would make such a fuss out of about £800k. 

3 minutes ago, thepundit said:

If all the prize money was shared equally the clubs would get around £1.6m each. If Rangers get given 2nd place they’ll get £2.4m

Seems unlikely they would make such a fuss out of about £800k. 

A Fuss about losing 800K? 

Are you accusing me of being a celtic fan?  

Just like in 2012 they're being very quiet in public but with their placemen in place they've no need to say much.

Who are these people? I want to know who these people are.

An independent inquiry into how a new Rangers managed to win a place in the bottom league would be interesting.
i guess I shouldn’t have used the word win as it had nothing to do with merit.

Mr. Doncaster replied “Aye, well it wis nowt tae dae wi’ me, ken.......yon cünt Stuart ‘Social Unrest’ Regan wis tae blame fur that clusterfûck....”. [emoji149][emoji149]

5 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Still waiting for some kind of coherent response Bennett. Go on, you must have some idea?

Your post was all over the place, something about integrity fc (who've been unusually quiet recently) . Then you made a statement about how there was only option in how finish the league. 

Maybe you could have another attempt at it (without being a dick)?

Edited by bennett

2 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Ok. What does your club hope to achieve at The EGM tomorrow?

To get enough clubs to vote in our favour for an investigation into the spfl's antics during the recent vote.

Edited by bennett
Auto type thingy

22 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Still waiting for some kind of coherent response Bennett. Go on, you must have some idea?

I can give Donald parks thought process ...

void the league. No winners declared (win - stop 9 in a row.)

Sevco get second place prize money(win - Robbed we were pure gonnna get back ahead of them)

Sevco get into Europe on black of finishing second (win - we deserved it)

Celtic get no 9 in a row(Win)

hearts, ICT, Dundee, Patrick Thistle, Stranraer (Who gives a f..)