Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, stressball said:

In the time it’s taken for this dossier to be released the Germans have came up with a way to play the league to conclusion.

Maybe if the same amount of effort was put in to working out methods to restart the league, which the vast majority of fans want, we’d have gotten somewhere.

Instead we’re stuck in Groundhog Day and slinging mud at each other whilst, ultimately, having no proper foothold on the mountain now know as Kill Ra Ess Pee Ell.

I agree, we should have focused on how we get though this virus with minimal damage to our game & clubs. But the circus down govan way was never going to let that happen at any cost, while they thought they could still stop 9. If we think this is a meltdown, just wait till 10, whenever the new season starts, that’s if this new outfit survive. 

I agree, we should have focused on how we get though this virus with minimal damage to our game & clubs. But the circus down govan way was never going to let that happen at any cost, while they thought they could still stop 9. If we think this is a meltdown, just wait till 10, whenever the new season starts, that’s if this new outfit survive. 

This is it in a nutshell

Rangers are playing a blinder not all the evidence has been produced but enough to ask questions of those governing the game in scotland rangers want a court date to sort out the goings on then and only then will the truth bring down the glorious game in scotland
Written like someone trying not to post like another poster.

Poor effort 3/10

9 hours ago, TrebleTwenty said:

I lke your handle but the quadruple treble is better. 

I see Douglas Park has offered to pay for an independent enquiry from his own pocket.

Doesnt that mean its then not really "independent", or am I just being a daft pape?

22 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I see Douglas Park has offered to pay for an independent enquiry from his own pocket.

Doesnt that mean its then not really "independent", or am I just being a daft pape?

He'd refuse to settle the bill demanding it be null n void if the result wasn't favourable.....

On 15/04/2020 at 09:42, bennett said:

I can just hear the howls of fury from our green n grey friends if we paid for an independent investigation, a good idea tbf but one that would be easily pounced upon by those with an agenda. 

Nostrabennett.

Being called corrupt b*****ds by corrupt b*****ds! f**k me.

Incredible that Bennett thinks an enquiry paid for by one person to investigate that person's grievances could ever be independent.

Didn't think Bennett was that daft, but I have been proved wrong.

Shame on me.

You mean “Inquiry” as opposed “enquiry”

It’s a daft little mistake and I doubt that you’re religious allegiances have any connection to it.

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s a daft little mistake and I doubt that you’re religious allegiances have any connection to it.

As opposed to?
Your religious allegiances?

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

When correcting someone else's spelling, it may be wise to check your own first. 

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco have been in more courts than Wimbledon has.

Don't tell me that celtics demanding the mens singles championship ......

2 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

*someone else's grammar

mute point...                                                                                                                      😎

I don't suppose folk like this will EVER stop and think

' Hey, maybe, just maybe,  it's us,  not them.' ,

when under fire from a large number of unaligned sources.

Edited by cyderspaceman