Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

You've downloaded it, enjoy the next few days reading.

I'm waiting for the Romeos guide to the dossier. 

Not enough for your null and void Vicky.. unlucky... how many in a row is that you have let those c***s win?

How can you criticize someone for reading this when it concerns every club in the league.

How can you criticize someone for reading this when it concerns every club in the league.

He’s been frantically searching through follow follow for the past couple of hrs looking for a suitable retort, can’t find f**k all so head in the sand time again.

36 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, bennett said:

It was a joke,  wind your neck in.

Drew usually has a sense of humour, usually. 

Sevco love being the center of attention it makes them feel important again even when it's bad news.
If UEFA get up and running again sevco will be the first club in Scotland to play football again.
Delaying the decision making in Scottish football will also make it easier to get rid of certain people plus make it harder to attract sponsors.
It's not a smoking gun it's building bonfires and the media piles the wood on.

45 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Not enough for your null and void Vicky.. unlucky... how many in a row is that you have let those c***s win?

You are the QC, calling your team kunts tho...

Some of the "bombshell" announcements in this dossier that the SPFL kept away from the clubs were discussed on this website. 

I'm honestly not even surprised to find out that losers like  @Dunning1874 know more about how the SPFL works than the Sevco board

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

9 hours ago, Lebowski said:
12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
It doesn't need an audit to know that if you cast a valid vote and are asked to uncast it then the process is flawed.

Every club that voted no had an opportunity to change their vote if it didn't pass. Dundee were the ones who asked for it not to be taken into account prior to it being received. Even if the vote was received and counted they could still have changed their view.

I missed this Jackanory episode.  Which one was it?

9 hours ago, Public menace said:

Any sign of benny or Kincardine yet?

Present, sir.

I've said all along that the Dundee vote fiasco was, in itself, enough to call the game a bogey but today's takeaway is that the Good Friday farrago started from the finishing line.  Imagine the SFA and the SPFL setting up the outcome of the vote by lying to UEFA about a week earlier.

Scottish football was done up like a kipper but the empty-headed diddy sniggerati are fine.  They thrive on vacuous memes and tropes so have plenty material.

Edited by The_Kincardine

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I don't see too many people disagreeing that the process was flawed.  It's just that most clubs are not as bitter and twisted as your club.

No way will our motion for an independent inquiry get close to 75% support.  The not 'bitter and twisted' clubs seem content with the functional equivalent of a staged election.