Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Big Erchie proving there's no such thing as an old joke among the clapping seals P&B diddies.

In other news, wur big pal Douglas Park is taking the fight to Doncaster &Co according to tomorrow's red top:  https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/4-rangers-demands-spfl-douglas-21889684

In the strongly worded letter in response to the SPFL chairman demanding to see any evidence of wrongdoing, Park:

- says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.
- wants a copy of the league’s
 official whistleblower policy so the trio can’t have access to it.
- demands McLennan explains derogatory comments he made about Rangers in the past.
- accuses him of attempting to shut down the club’s concerns by 
denying them free speech.

Best keep it here as, as we all know, the rest of P&B is perfectly happy with the process and the outcome of a rigged vote and 15 club representative are on board with the window-dressing farce that is reconstruction.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Just now, Drew Brees said:

No one likes us, we care.

The about free speech is a belter, can't stop these clowns putting out crazy made up statements full of lies.

Amusing how the **** perk their ears up and hit the internet every time there is a dog whistle.

Idiots

Amusing how the **** perk their ears up and hit the internet every time there is a dog whistle.
Idiots

Each and every one of them are delighted this massive distraction has come along. Without this, we would have tidied up the league and more than likely winning the treble,again. This this situation actually benefits them as it's given their support something to bump their gums about, something that will devaule the 10.

A normal support would be asking questions as to why they lost their way so much in the league, why they havent won a trophy etc, but all of that is forgotten as they rally round their latest 'Mr' who has spoon fed them shite about being hard done by.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Each and every one of them are delighted this massive distraction has come along. Without this, we would have tidied up the league and more than likely winning the treble,again. This this situation actually benefits them as it's given their support something to bump their gums about, something that will devaule the 10.

A normal support would be asking questions as to why they lost their way so much in the league, why they havent won a trophy etc, but all of that is forgotten as they rally round their latest 'Mr' who has spoon fed them shite about being hard done by.

I don't know, it'll quite fun to see the tears and snotters when Celtic win 10IAR with ***s everywhere crying their eyes out about "tainted titles". If their club survives that long of course. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Delighted,  seriously Drew?

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Big Erchie proving there's no such thing as an old joke among the clapping seals P&B diddies.

In other news, wur big pal Douglas Park is taking the fight to Doncaster &Co according to tomorrow's red top:  https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/4-rangers-demands-spfl-douglas-21889684

In the strongly worded letter in response to the SPFL chairman demanding to see any evidence of wrongdoing, Park:

- says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.
- demands McLennan explains derogatory comments he made about Rangers in the past.
- accuses him of attempting to shut down the club’s concerns by 
denying them free speech.

Best keep it here as, as we all know, the rest of P&B is perfectly happy with the process and the outcome of a rigged vote and 15 club representative are on board with the window-dressing farce that is reconstruction.

In the past we'd have released a jumbo statement and left it at that, this is the first time that we've been determined to get to the bottom of the spfl's shenanigans. 

Quite a few PnBers have shocked me by being quite objective over our complaints, obviously others will refuse to alter their Sevco stances. 

19 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Stevie G must be one of only a few poor managers who had his job saved due to a worldwide pandemic.

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I don't know, it'll quite fun to see the tears and snotters when Celtic win 10IAR with ***s everywhere crying their eyes out about "tainted titles". If their club survives that long of course. 

Always worth mentioning that one of Rangers "54 titles" has an asterisk at it.

In 1890/91 they finished 2nd on equal points but with a worse GD and goals scored record than Dumbarton. They only used points back then, so a play off happened to separate the sides, which ended a draw. The title was shared.

So next time they pipe up about "tainted titles" and "asterisks", worth pointing out the complete inaccuracy of this "going for 55" pish.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, maybe the wrong choice of words given the thousands of deaths it brought with it. Didn’t sound as bad in my head.

That's the problem with written posts compared to speaking,  sometimes it comes out different to how it sounded in your head.

Edited by bennett
Auto type thingy

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Always worth mentioning that one of Rangers "54 titles" has an asterisk at it.

In 1890/91 they finished 2nd on equal points but with a worse GD and goals scored record than Dumbarton. They only used points back then, so a play off happened to separate the sides, which ended a draw. The title was shared.

So next time they pipe up about "tainted titles" and "asterisks", worth pointing out the complete inaccuracy of this "going for 55" pish.

That one isn't "tainted", shared, perhaps. I'm sure Dumbarton count it as a full title, rather than a half. And they didn't finish "second", they finished equal top - second on alphabetical order, perhaps - because, as you state yourself, goal difference and goals scored didn't count.

Simple question here, why are rangers getting themselves so worked up about the result of this vote?

The vote was to end the champ, league 1 and league 2 and has has no bearing on the ending of the premiership. Therefore I cannot understand their overall anger.

Premiership standings have not been confirmed yet.

Not even really sure why prem teams were giving a vote. Would league 1 teams be given a vote on premiership matters?

The whole voting system has been a disgrace.

I have seen rangers fans call thistle/ hearts etc for being shitebags for not Pursuing the matter through the legal route. I’m sure rangers can do this themselves should they wish to do so.

Baffled by rangers overall anger at the result of a vote, that didn’t really affect them.

Am I missing something?

37 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Simple question here, why are rangers getting themselves so worked up about the result of this vote?

The vote was to end the champ, league 1 and league 2 and has has no bearing on the ending of the premiership. Therefore I cannot understand their overall anger.

Premiership standings have not been confirmed yet.

Not even really sure why prem teams were giving a vote. Would league 1 teams be given a vote on premiership matters?

The whole voting system has been a disgrace.

I have seen rangers fans call thistle/ hearts etc for being shitebags for not Pursuing the matter through the legal route. I’m sure rangers can do this themselves should they wish to do so.

Baffled by rangers overall anger at the result of a vote, that didn’t really affect them.

Am I missing something?

The conspiracy always revolves around 'the Board' I.e. Doncaster. The Board members are elected by all the clubs with Rangers, Accies and the 'well currently elected to sit for the Premiership. 

What exactly do members do in the time being with the Board and the day to day relationship? It would appear feck all then we get a complete mess like this, where the Board is referred to as some mysterious secret power running over the body of Scottish football.

'Who are these people?' as someone once said...well McCoist knew exactly who they were as he had met them face to face. This Board is not a mysterious enemy, the clubs elected it and signed up to it's running. Some are even sitting on a Board they state is corrupt. 

Scottish football needs a serious look at itself in every way, not just this apparent monster The Board.

3 hours ago, Public menace said:

The vote was to end the champ, league 1 and league 2 and has has no bearing on the ending of the premiership. 

This is wrong.

Douglas Park - says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.

What does that second point actually mean?  

9 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Douglas Park - says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.

I was just about to post the same thing.

That point is completely nonsensical. 

1 hour ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

I can only think what they really mean is that the people they are accusing wont get access to evidence presented as 'whistle blowing'? Thing is they already issued the WhatsApp and for the 3 to defend themselves they will need to see the evidence they are charged with? Again, the Board does not just cover these 3 people. Club members sit on the Board including one from Rangers. Are all these people miraculously free of any charge of corruption? 

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

... in response to the SPFL chairman demanding to see any evidence of wrongdoing, Park filled his pants fu'

I don't see how he can request any action without providing any evidence. I can't imagine there's a mechanism for that.

14 minutes ago, sugna said:

I don't see how he can request any action without providing any evidence. I can't imagine there's a mechanism for that.

I'd assume they'd need to pass an ordinary resolution (75% thingy) to approve this independent review.  They'd also need to formalise the basis of that review even if it's as simple as 'we think you broke the rules as follows...'.