Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Guest Moomintroll
Not too sure about that motto (some people like MJC for example have absolutely zero credibility regardless of an individual post) but at least play the recent poster instead of the “I heard you were a dick from before I even joined the site” poster.
Oh God yeah, hard to envisage anything that will ever redeem MJC, I tend to want Motherwell to win just to get it up him & his Eeyore like ways.

Guest Moomintroll
Maybe if Bennett actually went to games people wouldn’t think he was as much of a dick.
I am guilty of that as well though, working pretty much every Saturday & living 250 miles away doesn't really help mind.

Guest Moomintroll
I agree.  It's easy to do the whole witch hunt with certain posters.  It seems that some go on the search for a couple of easy green dots to fulfil their day and pile in irrespective of the content.
Play the post.  

Here you!

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I agree.  It's easy to do the whole witch hunt with certain posters.  It seems that some go on the search for a couple of easy green dots to fulfil their day and pile in irrespective of the content.

Play the post.  

Apropos of bennett and easy green dots - whatever happened to that halfwit Tedi? I know the racist taxi-driver has made a couple of comebacks and AWRA popped up again as well,but bennett's one-man "keep-the rep-positive" team seems to have sunk without a trace. Is he inside, or something?

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:
Maybe if Bennett actually went to games people wouldn’t think he was as much of a dick.

I am guilty of that as well though, working pretty much every Saturday & living 250 miles away doesn't really help mind.

You have the distance excuse and the fact that you are an absolute hero to the masses (or me aye least) to see you through.

Hmmm, the official press release from Rangers or some random website.

Which one should be believed.....
To be fair, I have seen some of the official press releases from rangers and it's pretty unbelievable some of the stuff put out.
But that's more jabba than anything

Loving the WhatsApp rumours going around on Social Media today about the 'scandal' that occurred in the **** Dubai training camp, clearly 99% bullshit but hilarious all the same. 
Well, it would explain why it appears Morelos couldn't score in a brothel.. there's a bloody queue