Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

A wee mention to our resident OBE.  If I use the fingers of both hands I could easily count to a dozen past their sell-by date geriatrics whose  pensions fund we've topped up as they had a final season at Ibrox.

Defoe is different.  Great attitude and work ethic and a very happy man.  Nice interview.

On 06/08/2019 at 21:47, The_Kincardine said:

Great result for our big Belfast pals in the EL tonight.  Terrific away win.  Well done, Linfield

Tight game in Belfast.  2-2 at the moment.  Advantage Linfield.

Edit:  Well done our big pals across the water.  3-2.  Hope you get a favourable draw in the qualifying round.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

So Traynor thinks we should all apologise to RIFC and their alleged fans for their storming of the Killie gates and disabled dancing/pitch invasion. Another Jabba by gas light special.

Anyone?

Don't have a problem with Andy King as it's low risk and he's got good experience. Not only that but he's a central midfielder who can score goals. Something that we are lacking bar Aribo.

However priority number one for me is sorting the left back situation. Keeping Morelos and sorting that is all I want.

Edited by TavTastic

7 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Don't have a problem with Andy King as it's low risk and he's got good experience. Not only that but he's a central midfielder who can score goals. Something that we are lacking bar Aribo.

However priority number one for me is sorting the left back situation. Keep Morelos and sorting that is all I want.

Are you signing him?

Your squad must be fucking massive. Kamara, Davis, Aribo, Dorrans, Holt, King, Arfield all spring to mind as CM options.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you signing him?

Your squad must be fucking massive. Kamara, Davis, Aribo, Dorrans, Holt, King, Arfield all spring to mind as CM options.

Looks like it. The Athletic's Leicester City writer has said that a season long loan deal should be done in next couple of days.

That will bring our current squad to 31 taking out players away on loan. But guys like Holt and Dorrans won't feature for us again. You missed out Jack btw who has started the season brilliantly and is one of the first names on the teamsheet.