Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Hopefully you'll be banned completely soon.

Bigot.

As I'm banned from both of our most popular forums for being a bluenosed, Unionist, sectarian, right-wing, racist, bolshevik, derhun bigot - or something - I just thought I'd advise anyone looking-in to take a wee gander at the "Fans Squaring Up To Each Other" thread on Jambo's Kickback. Absolutely hilarious. A shame it's not the Spoonburners laying into each other - preferably with contaminated needles - but side-splitting nonetheless. Take a look before it gets taken down.     

1 hour ago, Victor von Doom said:

Get this pish tae f**k.  The Big Hoose Thread is overrun enough by provincial* dross without making them feel important by linking to one of their salt n sauce threads.

31 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Get this pish tae f**k.  The Big Hoose Thread is overrun enough by provincial* dross without making them feel important by linking to one of their salt n sauce threads.

It's the best thread I've ever seen. Anywhere. How can you not be laughing while reading that? 

Anyhow, the barsteward moderators have locked it now😣 - Booooooooo!  - and one poster (only the one😨?! ) has received a "Willie Woodburn" a couple of weeks before the centenary of the birth of arguably Rangers' greatest ever player. 

No wonder I'm banned on FF and RM. Some Bears have no sense of humour. 

Edited by Victor von Doom

31 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

No wonder I'm banned on FF and RM. Some Bears have no sense of humour. 

You linked to:

Since when did our fans not have the right to express there displeasure at our management team was sat next to a guy who mouthed off about levein full 2nd half not that it bothered me but what did was a guy in front with a kid starting squaring up i tried to step in by telling both off them to shut up as we are hearts fans next guys threating me. See if your reading mate  you should be ashamed as you have a kid with you also u sit close to me a  tynie so you have issues come and chat like i tried to civilised before u started your threats  end off the day we are all hearts fans and want whats best for our club and sorry levein aint the right man .ps screw the spelling police i dont care .

We don't need to go to Edinburgh.  The barely-literate imbeciles come to us.

You linked to:
Since when did our fans not have the right to express there displeasure at our management team was sat next to a guy who mouthed off about levein full 2nd half not that it bothered me but what did was a guy in front with a kid starting squaring up i tried to step in by telling both off them to shut up as we are hearts fans next guys threating me. See if your reading mate  you should be ashamed as you have a kid with you also u sit close to me a  tynie so you have issues come and chat like i tried to civilised before u started your threats  end off the day we are all hearts fans and want whats best for our club and sorry levein aint the right man .ps screw the spelling police i dont care .
We don't need to go to Edinburgh.  The barely-literate imbeciles come to us.
.2008-05-14T000000Z_1701475304_GM1E45F0F0K01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-UEFA-800x504.jpeg

I see Monty is still absolutely rattled. You love to see it.

Anyhow 19 year old Stephen Kelly scored a great goal for Ayr United yesterday. He's playing almost every minute for them at the moment. See 4:30 in this video:

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Didn’t slippy tells his players to do their talking on the pitch after the embarrassments of previous seasons?

IMG_6651.jpg

How dare he have an opinion.

“I know we haven’t played Celtic yet and the league hasn’t started.

“But for me coming here, I feel like Rangers are the best team. It’s one of the reasons I signed here.

“I want to be part of a winning team and I think Rangers this season can do that.

“All the new players are focused and we’ll take it game by game. But so far it’s going really well"

23 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

In his opinion rangers are the best team in Scotland even though he’s not played anyone else. Ok mate. File under more preseason rangers pish.

He wants to be part of a winning team and thinks that we can the league.

That's absolutely shocking...

Notice you guys are playing Derby today. Do you think playing friendlies around the Europa qualifiers has been beneficial? Have the players looked any fitter etc?

We seem to play the same 2 or 3 friendlies then our qualifiers, then complain wee weren’t fit enough to beat whichever diddy team knock us out.

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Is this real or a piss take by the some Celtic  loon? 

Edit: has to be a piss take: soldiers and cannons in our kid zone..😂

67313947_474572523339352_8194228723759710208_n.jpg

Tell tale sign it's a piss take is the inclusion of Jimmy Bell.....

.... he got sacked in the summer 😎