Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Traynor is a vicious, propagandising, lying blowhard. His outpourings of bile over the years, and especially since being employed by the Tribute Act, have legitimised, in their minds, the "defensive" reactions of the more extreme elements of that club's support. Traynor is quite well aware of the consequences of issuing endless statements demanding action, alleging bias and discrimination, and denying responsibility for wrongdoing on behalf of his paymasters*.

While noboidy should wish harm on any individual, no matter how vile, Traynor has contributed more than enough to the horrible sectarian situation in Scotland not to be surprised when the consequences of feeding the monster come back to bite him. Absolutely zero sympathy here.

Oh, and if he had actually had a rock thrown at him, I have no doubt a oicture of said projectile, along with a description including dimensions, would have accompanied the initial report.

* I'm quite convinced the cúnt would do the job for free, in order to feel relevant - at least in his own head.

This ^^^ 

and where did the rock , stone , whatever hit him ... on the head ? on his big toe ? 
no photos of a sad and injured victim ?? 
maybe some wee guys did chuck a stone at him , I don’t know ( don’t think anyone will find out the “true”story ) , but a mountain has been made out of a mole hill or it’s lies ....

5 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Traynor is a vicious, propagandising, lying blowhard. His outpourings of bile over the years, and especially since being employed by the Tribute Act, have legitimised, in their minds, the "defensive" reactions of the more extreme elements of that club's support. Traynor is quite well aware of the consequences of issuing endless statements demanding action, alleging bias and discrimination, and denying responsibility for wrongdoing on behalf of his paymasters*.

While noboidy should wish harm on any individual, no matter how vile, Traynor has contributed more than enough to the horrible sectarian situation in Scotland not to be surprised when the consequences of feeding the monster come back to bite him. Absolutely zero sympathy here.

Oh, and if he had actually had a rock thrown at him, I have no doubt a oicture of said projectile, along with a description including dimensions, would have accompanied the initial report.

* I'm quite convinced the cúnt would do the job for free, in order to feel relevant - at least in his own head.

That can never be unread.

Traynor would be wise not to shut his shower curtain.....

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

What is it with **** and fantasising about attempted murder?
I mean Im glad yous have moved on from child abuse for the time being but ffs.

What is it with **** and fantasising about attempted murder?

I mean Im glad yous have moved on from child abuse for the time being but ffs.

Disturbing the lengths the **** will go to to deflect from their teams arse collapsing. Kinky was making up stories about Jabba being slashed yesterday. Bennett has homicide fantasies and KB is posting Phil's tweets.

The other **** have all disappeared.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Disturbing the lengths the **** will go to to deflect from their teams arse collapsing. Kinky was making up stories about Jabba being slashed yesterday. Bennett has homicide fantasies and KB is posting Phil's tweets.

6672bb778bd1426301bf7cd30943c069.jpg

At least for his neighbours sake he should keep the window closed in this situation

6 hours ago, G51 Red said:

This ^^^ 

and where did the rock , stone , whatever hit him ... on the head ? on his big toe ? 
no photos of a sad and injured victim ?? 
maybe some wee guys did chuck a stone at him , I don’t know ( don’t think anyone will find out the “true”story ) , but a mountain has been made out of a mole hill or it’s lies ....

Did he actually report it to the police ?

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Hiya Romeo, hiya pal! 

In truth I have nothing to add to Traynorgate. Much like the majority of my learned colleagues on here I think we treat him with the disdain he deserves. 

It seems it’s the fans of the other teams who keep him in post by feeding him the oxygen of attention. 

Edited by alta-pete
Pedantry

7 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Was it not MacCoist that said there should be '' naming and shaming  ' ?

If so , that was extremely dangerous

52 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Hiya Romeo, hiya pal! 

In truth I have nothing to add to Traynorgate. Much like the majority of my learned colleagues on here I think we treat him with the disdain he deserves. 

It seems it’s the fans of the other teams who keep him in post by feeding him the oxygen of attention. 

Has there much appetite from fans to get him binned from the club?

There have some PR nightmares of late. Regardless of what he has or hasn’t instigated the aftermath of it all has been questionable at the very least.

Just find it strange he has seemed to be untouchable for so long.

ETA - a fair response btw.

Edited by gannonball

6672bb778bd1426301bf7cd30943c069.jpg&key=5328649d4c8978ccdfd8616f7e712655ddc90c3b63e1a0d224be5ece8702d637
Mocking the OAP's friend appears to be where Romeo draws the line. 
Hiya Romeo, hiya pal! 

.cartoon-businessman-marionette-vector-8515051.jpeg