Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Someone called him a ***, from halfway down the street.
The media know that they just have to package every story with a major headline and you'll get seething **** reading it/spreading it and you'll get thousands of clicks on your site. Traynor knows that giving Rangers fans some conspiracy to believe in deflects from the fact they still need to raise millions to make the end of the season, and the fact the leagues now over.
Yup. They've become everything they used to mock Celtic and indeed everyone else for. Paranoid and absolutely fucking tinpot. It's wonderful.

How can one, impoverished, 8 year old football club be the target of so many footpads and bounders in the space of just a couple of weeks.?

Star striker is targeted by racists masquerading as Italian supercar aficionados.

Star striker is targeted by racists masquerading as multilingual translators.

International businessman chairman is held up at gunpoint by masked gunmen in broad daylight in Johannesburg. Robbed of personal belongings, money, laptop and over 60 bus pass.

Chairman is again targeted by home invaders who take yet another laptop.

Club PR guru Mr. Jabba Succulent is traduced and branded a “dangerous person” by sometime TV pundit and renowned hatemonger Mikey Stewart.

Star striker is targeted by Scottish referee who fails to award penalty to Sevco and then, in an act of unbridled racism, books the striker for simulation.

Club PR guru Mr. Jabba Succulent is accosted and assaulted in broad daylight in Cumbernauld.

Former club owner Mr. Craig Radar-Wealth brings out a scurrilous book, further blackening the name this dignified institution.

What can be done about this dreadful situation ?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Someone called him a ***, from halfway down the street.

The media know that they just have to package every story with a major headline and you'll get seething **** reading it/spreading it and you'll get thousands of clicks on your site. Traynor knows that giving Rangers fans some conspiracy to believe in deflects from the fact they still need to raise millions to make the end of the season, and the fact the leagues now over.

I'm sure that random guy isn't lying again and can provide proof to back his claim up....

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm not a fan of Traynor but this is atrocious.  What the f**k goes on in the minds of these people?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5285289/rangers-jim-traynor-battered-sectarian-attack/

Could this be down to Michael Stewart's recent dog whistling?

Could this be why Michael Stewarts five day suspension has been increased?

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Not surprising to be honest.  @pozbaird was having a meltdown in Costa Coffee, Cumbernauld, earlier in the day. The signs were all there.  I tried to calm him down, seeing Traynor must have set him off again. 

I must take issue here. My local Costa in the Antonine centre in Cumbernauld is great. The staff are chatty and good at keeping the queue going, and the clientele seem to know what they want before being asked. No, my problems are in the Braehead Costa. Slow as a week in jail, with a transient customer base that couldn’t agree on the colour of white dug’ shit if their lives depended on it.

I just needed to clear that up. 😀

8 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Hopefully it wasn’t just an exchange of words and that he was indeed given a slap.

He’s a despicable cretin who has spent years stoking bigotry and hatred from the safety of his office.

Indeed. It would be a dreadful shame if his several years of execrable shit-stirring have indeed resulted in someone smacking his morbidly-obese coupon. Awful in fact. 

18 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Indeed. It would be a dreadful shame if his several years of execrable shit-stirring have indeed resulted in someone smacking his morbidly-obese coupon. Awful in fact. 

The slimey rat c**t probably struggles to not punch himself in the face everytime he looks in a mirror. Fat, rancid ***.

2 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

The article is very unclear on what actually happened. I’d imagine if it was physical they would be all over the fact.

Not talking about the article,  random lie was pretty clear in his post about what happened. 

Obviously he may have been  lying again..

15 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

I’m sure he was basing his opinion on the article but we both know that.

No.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

"Someone called him a ***, from halfway down the street"

Looks he's just making shit up again. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:Someone called him a ***, from halfway down the street