Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Sheep62 said:

Genuinely pleased to see you back Kinky

Was pretty concerned about you over the weekend

Always a pleasure, mate.

It's egg-chasing season so I always prioritise my son* over petty football shite.

*The last time he and I went to Pittodrie was in 2006 when a Lee Wallace-inspired Hearts won 1-3.

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How was he cheating?

You are of course correct. He wasn’t  cheating, just acting like a thug. “Now, where am I going to put my foot down? On the ground? Nah, let’s just put it into this guy’s chest.”

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How was he cheating?

You tell him Drew, celtic are true believers in the Corinthian spirit of the game and only play out of a love of fitba. 

Anyone calling one of their players a cheat is obviously a bigot.

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Talk to me in English and I'd be happy to give a view.

25 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:
39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Talk to me in English and I'd be happy to give a view.

Come on old chap, what's your view?

As I said, try and make a fist of it using standard English and I'll happily reply.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Remember when old rangers used to win everything and Celtic fans spouted paranoid conspiracy theories?

It's almost as if neither side can just accept getting beat or being shite. There's always a hidden hand denying them their rightful glory.

Two cheeks of the same arse indeed.

Edited by eddiemunster
Double negative

6 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Remember when old rangers used to win everything and Celtic fans spouted paranoid conspiracy theories?

It's almost as if neither side can't just accept getting beat or being shite. There's always a hidden hand denying them their rightful glory.

We recently had Stewart Milne in the media complaining that celtics influence on the game was detrimental to the game.

Years of perceived injustice have twisted their minds. 

You tell him Drew, celtic are true believers in the Corinthian spirit of the game and only play out of a love of fitba. 

Anyone calling one of their players a cheat is obviously a bigot.

I never said it, I just asked how was he cheating, a question you quoted yet failed to answer.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

I find all this conspiracy nonsense a bit astounding considering Sevco have won the last two titles in a row and wrapped both of them up in record time by the end of the second league game against Celtic.

That's bollocks. Hearts won the league last season.

1 hour ago, eddiemunster said:

It's almost as if neither side can just accept getting beat or being shite. There's always a hidden hand denying them their rightful glory.

It like they've swapped jackets, the downtrodden Catholics of Irish origin kept down in the gutter by the Orange/ Masonic conspiracy have been replaced by the Unionist / loyalist  hordes being denied their Protestant heritage  by SNP ******s. Both sets  of fans are whiny little bitches when things don't go their way.

6 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

It like they've swapped jackets, the downtrodden Catholics of Irish origin kept down in the gutter by the Orange/ Masonic conspiracy 

Good post, mate.  Really interested to see you trying to justify it.  Oh but I know that you can't.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good post, mate.  Really interested to see you trying to justify it.  Oh but I know that you can't.

Eh?

He's not saying that happened; he's saying it was laughably claimed, as is the case with the shade of whining that's replaced it.

I thought you were literate.

11 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

Their entire social identity, self-esteem and emotional wellbeing are based on the success of a football club they personally contribute nothing towards. God forbid they actually do something of value to provide those things for themselves.