Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Oh my goodness! 😀

I for one would love to be at the SNP's pre-match refereeing briefings. Glad the Rangers fans have highlighted this disgraceful political interference in football.

Again. These people can vote. Think upon that next time you consider the merits of democracy and one-person-one-vote.

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Reading that, you almost want Celtic to win 10 in a row off the back of a final day 94th minute dive just to see the resultant tears, snotters and conspiracy theories.  That or won by points deduction. 

I hate Celtic and I hate Rangers, but I'd sooner Celtic won 16 in a row than Rangers won any.

Nobody cares when Celtic win anymore. Their triumphs are hollow and even the protestations (!) of their fans convince nobody. Non-OF Scottish fans don't take their wins seriously, nobody outside Scotland takes their wins seriously. It just doesn't matter.

Rangers winning one would be unbearable, and if they don't win the title this year or next year, their fans will melt away and their reason for existing will have ended. They will spiral into nothing. I'm all for it.

Guest Moomintroll

Oh my goodness! [emoji3]
I for one would love to be at the SNP's pre-match refereeing briefings. Glad the Rangers fans have highlighted this disgraceful political interference in football.
Again. These people can vote. Think upon that next time you consider the merits of democracy and one-person-one-vote.

On the bright side, quite a few people on there calling out the moonhowlers for their utterly insane conspiracy theories.

9 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:

Well that is just incredible.

2 Games they've been dug shite and who's fault is it? The Scottish Government.

Lets not be thinking this is a "small minority" either. This is your typical *** fan.

10 hours ago, nsr said:

Didn't they split around the 10th-11th century over the issue of images v icons? The Orthodox weren't up for having images of saints/Mary/etc knocking around the churches but the Roman Kafflix insisted on keeping them. Correct me if I'm wrong!

That as well, but it was also a political split as well as theological. Images may have been the straw that broke the camel's back but it wasn't the central point/

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

That as well, but it was also a political split as well as theological. Images may have been the straw that broke the camel's back but it wasn't the central point/

True, a lot of it was down to Rome v Constantinople.

Scotland needs a strong Eastern Orthodox church.

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Well that is just incredible.

2 Games they've been dug shite and who's fault is it? The Scottish Government.

Lets not be thinking this is a "small minority" either. This is your typical *** fan.

That FF thread really is quite something in terms of tinfoil hat loonballery.  When one nutter got to the bit about it being an SNP and Opus Dei Conspiracy I need to go for a lie down.

9 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I hate Celtic and I hate Rangers, but I'd sooner Celtic won 16 in a row than Rangers won any.

Nobody cares when Celtic win anymore. Their triumphs are hollow and even the protestations (!) of their fans convince nobody. Non-OF Scottish fans don't take their wins seriously, nobody outside Scotland takes their wins seriously. It just doesn't matter.

Rangers winning one would be unbearable, and if they don't win the title this year or next year, their fans will melt away and their reason for existing will have ended. They will spiral into nothing. I'm all for it.

At the start of the season i didnt think Rangers would put up a serious challenge but as they managed to keep up, my thoughts turned to who would i prefer to win between them. Like most fans i couldn't  care less , they're both  c***s, so the only enjoyable  thing will be watching the absolute heads gone from the losers.  However i'm now starting to go with the scenario of Celtic actually going for 10 in a row and  watching the financial clusterfuck Rangers get themselves into to stop this. I have no doubt they will ruin themselves to stop this as their mindset will not allow them to do otherwise . just look at this years spending for christ sake.The demise of Rangers would have a knock on effect for their pals from the east end as it had the last time ,. So aye , geez ten in a row and another 200 pages added to The Banter years.