Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 28/01/2020 at 09:40, Merkland Red said:

I thought it was strange you signed them both in the first place. I wouldn't have been excited if either turned up at Pittodrie.

Even for Rangers?

18 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He’s an Accies fan don’t you know!?! Or so he claims stupid *** journo cock.

You are using the term Journo loosely there mate. I wonder iI we will get a full retraction as soon as he finds his crayons 

Bennett's desperation knows no bounds. 

Anyway the past fortnight reminds me of a nice day I had to the Falls of Feugh a while back. Sunny afternoon (probably had an ice cream in Banchory, called a Razzle for some unknown reason) and we were lined up on the bridge watching the salmon jump. Some dad was telling his kids about what the salmon were doing ("if at first you don't succeed..." etc) , and after a while one of them finally managed to get up a level without being washed back down. No sooner after there had been the usual collective "waaayyy!", a big b*****d heron popped over a rock and killed it.  Rangers remind me of that fish. 

28 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Think you lot would have had enough of false allegations for one week..

Stop making bigoted posts which insult the LGBT community,  pretty straightforward really. 

Anyway the past fortnight reminds me of a nice day I had to the Falls of Feugh a while back. Sunny afternoon (probably had an ice cream in Banchory, called a Razzle for some unknown reason) and we were lined up on the bridge watching the salmon jump. Some dad was telling his kids about what the salmon were doing ("if at first you don't succeed..." etc) , and after a while one of them finally managed to get up a level without being washed back down. No sooner after there had been the usual collective "waaayyy!", a big b*****d heron popped over a rock and killed it.  Rangers remind me of that fish. 
I presume the salmon had the dignity to die well, as opposed to coming back to life as a whining minter version of its former self?

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Stop making bigoted posts which insult the LGBT community,  pretty straightforward really. 

I think you need to look up the term Transphobia. If you think I made a bigoted or transphopic insult towards anyone off ya go and report me to the relevant authorities on here.😉  Get back to me on that to see how you got on.  Halfwit.

12 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

The heron must have been on steroids if it took a salmon returning to spawn.