Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Not as amusing as the rangers fans en masse claiming that some pesky catholic minded scum had tried to kill there star striker. That is amusing.

I even had the honour of having my name put in the thread title for being on so much during their hilarious meltdown.

12 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Show me your wee pink flute son.

I think I could do better.  That’s Rooney levels of munter.

551ECE69-EAAF-4A81-A5D3-C1EF53EA6762.jpeg

I'd be checking for an Adams apple before I dropped the hand on that yoke..

Edited by Bohemian

35 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Vicky still believes it was an attempted murder😂 Tough day ahead for him trying to deflect this absolute clusterfuck..

Never said anything like that QC.

20 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I'd be checking for an Adams apple before I dropped the hand on that yoke..

Transphobia?

On 14/01/2020 at 23:06, The_Kincardine said:

Yeah, I can see that...

Joshing aside, you had a curate's egg of a December and have Motherwell and Us as two of your next three league matches.  If you lose to Motherwell and draw or win at Ibrox then I will remember this little exchange...

Do you remember?

Not sure what's funnier. Rangers fans ranting all week about how hard done by Morelos is, only to find out hes cheating on his pregnant wife, or the fact theres still **** who genuinely believe they havent just bottled any chance of the title. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not sure what's funnier. Rangers fans ranting all week about how hard done by Morelos is, only to find out hes cheating on his pregnant wife, or the fact theres still **** who genuinely believe they havent just bottled any chance of the title. 

Have you provided proof of Kilmarnock's pay  off to Broadfoot yet?

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Never said anything like that QC.

Transphobia?

😂 Is this like the time you accused me of being a racist because I liked a post that wasnt racist . Sevco are the gift that keeps on giving, you ya fuckin moron are the gift wrapping.  

This QC lad did a bigger number on you than Drew has done on the alcoholic bigot.. 

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

😂 Is this like the time you accused me of being a racist because I liked a post that wasnt racist . Sevco are the gift that keeps on giving, you ya fuckin moron are the gift wrapping.  

This QC lad did a bigger number on you than Drew has done on the alcoholic bigot.. 

Definitely transphobic and nothing to back your earlier post, apart from another angry abusive post.

Big Peter is some guy Screenshot_20200202-110705_Twitter.jpeg.a248d7f91c56b2b5e97f7c3fef6b82ef.jpeg

If you cut someone's brakes, who's car is parked in a underground city centre garage, wouldn't they notice when they try to drive out their parking space, that's assuming their supercar hasn't already alerted them, or would it automatically result in their death?

Where **** think Morelos's city centre flat is situated.

IMG_8423.jpg