Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, sidofthesouth said:

I’d definitely include Ferguson as a great Scotland player supplied by Rangers. 45 caps and captain under 4 different managers. Ok, it didn’t end well..........emoji3.png

I think any decent rangers/sevco player will get at least 40 to 50 caps it's in the unwritten rules.
The fact they haven't got any decent Scottish players  in this squad tells it's own story.

25 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think any decent rangers/sevco player will get at least 40 to 50 caps it's in the unwritten rules.
The fact they haven't got any decent Scottish players  in this squad tells it's own story.

Ryan Jack had a pretty decent season last year, other than him it's difficult to see any of their squad who would realistically be a shout for the national team since McGregor spat the dummy out for finally being pulled up for his constant ned like behaviour. 

Of course none of that will matter a jot to the orcs since they actively detest their national side, even more so since the newly appointed manager completely boils their piss.

Imagine having to argue that large numbers of people wouldn't be raging that a catholic signed for their football team. Then imagine that you'd have to take that argument with a heavy dose of salt.
Just perfectly normal football stuff.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Is there a conspiracy you don't believe in?

12 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Is there a conspiracy you don't believe in?

Bizarre how he doesnt think Celtic players get capped just because they're at Celtic, considering Jack fucking Hendry somehow managed it.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Of course none of that will matter a jot to the orcs since they actively detest their national side, even more so since the newly appointed manager completely boils their piss.

Yet more bollocks from the much-banned Magee.  More Rangers fans support Scotland than fans of any other club.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

tumblr_mhqsmiSm341rknrf9o1_500.gif

Back in your box Mags.

Yet, data revealed by the digital manager of the SFA shows that Rangers have the biggest percentage of fans among Scotland Supporter Club members.

They are followed by four of the other 'big five' - if you will. Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs, in that order"

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/revealed-rangers-provide-scotland-support-with-more-fans-than-celtic-aberdeen-and-hearts-1-4946711

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Always thought Dave Mackay deserved a cap for me a much better player than Alan Hutton.

I love Mackay, but Alan Hutton was levels above Dave Mackay.

Kieran Tierney absolutely loves an excuse when it comes to the national side.

James Forrest at least shows up to be fair to him but I think it’s more about collecting the caps (which is fine-ish), but sad he can’t even bring himself to mutter the national anthem.

I have absolutely nothing to back this, but I always imagine that pair to be utterly seething at the lack of an Irish granny.

20 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Kieran Tierney absolutely loves an excuse when it comes to the national side.

James Forrest at least shows up to be fair to him but I think it’s more about collecting the caps (which is fine-ish), but sad he can’t even bring himself to mutter the national anthem.

I have absolutely nothing to back this, but I always imagine that pair to be utterly seething at the lack of an Irish granny.

Why would any player want to play for a drunk EBT cheating has-bean?