Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Yeah, it's kind of weird seeing Rangers fans on here trying to claim their fanbase is, in general, anything but scum when there's scenes all over Glasgow of them scrapping with each other celebrating a title.

There's clearly some normal folk amongst them, but my first thought when celebrating a Saints trophy isn't to start fighting Saints fans in the middle of Perth tbh.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, it's kind of weird seeing Rangers fans on here trying to claim their fanbase is, in general, anything but scum when there's scenes all over Glasgow of them scrapping with each other celebrating a title.

There's clearly some normal folk amongst them, but my first thought when celebrating a Saints trophy isn't to start fighting Saints fans in the middle of Perth tbh.

Give it a week.

1 minute ago, VanCityHibee said:

Your the one letting them shag behind your back dafty

This post is quite telling,  you need to get over who ever she is and move on. 

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Give it a week.

Back in 2014 almost everyone in Perth was blind drunk, I ended up in almost every pub, and there wasn't any scrapping at all between Saints fans.

It's just a really weird way to celebrate something.

Back in 2014 almost everyone in Perth was blind drunk, I ended up in almost every pub, and there wasn't any scrapping at all between Saints fans.

Living in Perth sounds like an episode of little house on the prairie. 

I was being facetious.

I was the same in March 2014.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dunno mate, I'm not sure writing off half of Glasgow as scum simply because a very small number of people (went out looking for a scrap/got extremely pished and aggressive/whatever your theory is for it) is correct, but hey, what would I know, I'm just scum!

Just now, G51 said:

I dunno mate, I'm not sure writing off half of Glasgow as scum simply because a very small number of people (went out looking for a scrap/got extremely pished and aggressive/whatever your theory is for it) is correct, but hey, what would I know, I'm just scum!

It's not a small number though, there's been around 8 separate instances that I've seen so far, that's not just one group going around starting it all.

Same scenes happened when the title was sealed easier this year too.

There's clearly a decently sized scum element within the Rangers support, and I've no idea why any decent Rangers fans feels the need to talk down to folk who highlight that.

2 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Sadly your posts are all shite , you need to stop posting here and get yerself to f**k

Was it a friend or a relative that she was seeing?

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

You can’t defend your fans tonight mate. They are behaving like absolute scum.