Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

But it's the same as peaceful protest. Double standards!

I don't really have a problem with either tbf. We got a massive W for the good guys on Thursday and now loads of the bears are leathering each other and sharing it online for my entertainment.

SMOKE 

Rangers fans turn River Clyde red before Scottish Premiership trophy lift as supporters ’cause nationwide flare shortage’ with party plans

However, it seems unlikely fans will listen after buying enough pyrotechnics to cause a nationwide shortage and many have already gathered on Saturday morning

The Scottish Sun reports that blue flares are sold out across the UK after being snapped up by Rangers fans, much to the annoyance of Man City supports, who are planning their own celebrations at the end of the campaign

Guest Peter LaFleur

Rangers fans are a special fucking breed. Never seen any other clubs celebrations turn into a war zone against each other quite like this. Every single time too. Outstanding entertainment.

Edited by Peter LaFleur

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That’s bad patter. That’s serious violence there. These boys and girls are fucking animals. 

Can’t disagree with that.

Genuinely perplexes me how after waiting 10 years to celebrate they do so by trying their best to put each other in a&e.

Some of that could have ended very badly, sure i saw someone trying to bottle the guy on the deck, utter reptiles.

My 17 year old is in a huff with me as I told him he wasn’t going into town this afternoon to go shopping with his mates. Feeling pretty vindicated now 

Edited by Jinky67

Guest Peter LaFleur
1 minute ago, Lurkst said:

Wid

Looks like the one on the left has just dispatched a lovely warm jobby and is wiping her arse clean using the wall. Classy.

21 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Why are we being called out, but not those on Thursday etc etc. 

I'm sure everyone calling them out are just Lovejoys. Covid or no covid this is the way a lot of Rangers fans have always been.

Seeing football fans out celebrating - good. Seeing wankers out causing bother in the name of football - not good.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Can’t disagree with that.

Genuinely perplexes me how after waiting 10 years to celebrate they do so by trying their best to put each other in a&e.

Some of that could have ended very badly, sure i saw someone trying to bottle the guy on the deck, utter reptiles.

My 17 year old is in a huff with me as I told him he wasn’t going into town this afternoon to go shopping with his mates. Feeling pretty vindicated now 

Cos a lot of them are scum mate. 

Hopefully your laddie sees these videos and realises you’ve done him a favour.

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Why are they punching f**k out of each other?

Strange bunch.

Fights on a Saturday night in Glasgow, completely tarnishing the reputation of the city.

14 minutes ago, Baptiste Bourgeois said:

Being one of the most level headed Rangers fans on here, this is disappointing. You're a complete disgrace here mate. 

Sort yourself out. 

Right wing Tory Ali 91 has returned.