Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I get the whole give youth a chance but not getting 1 or 2 games this season isn’t really going to destroy their careers... whereas an unbeaten league campaign is a tremendous achievement.

Losing it in the last 2 games of the season to give youth a chance would be hard to take for the guys who have played all season to get here.

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

A bit like your fellow orc MJC you appear to be unable at differentiating between celebrating and protesting. It’s understandable as I have never come across a fan base who seem as angry when they win or lose.

Genuinely thought you wouldn't be thick enough to buy into MJC's Rangers bullshit.

So after last night, Jon McLaughlin has kept 12 clean sheets in 14 appearances for us in all competitions this season. He is actually the joint 5th highest keeper by clean sheets in the League with 9 from 11 matches. It really highlights how incredible our defence has been this season.

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

So after last night, Jon McLaughlin has kept 12 clean sheets in 14 appearances for us in all competitions this season. He is actually the joint 5th highest keeper by clean sheets in the League with 9 from 11 matches. It really highlights how incredible our defence has been this season.

Or how useless the rest of the league is

13 hours ago, gannonball said:

A bit like your fellow orc MJC you appear to be unable at differentiating between celebrating and protesting. It’s understandable as I have never come across a fan base who seem as angry when they win or lose.

I’m sure this waffle made sense in your head.

What I do understand is that you look pretty silly calling other fanbases “Neanderthal fuckwits” when the most memorable parts of your club’s season have been the fans screaming at an empty stadium, chasing and throwing objects at the team buses and hurling metal sharks at the police. 

Edited by 8MileBU

40 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m sure this waffle made sense in your head.

What I do understand is that you look pretty silly calling other fanbases “Neanderthal fuckwits” when the most memorable parts of your club’s season have been the fans screaming at an empty stadium, chasing and throwing objects at the team buses and hurling metal sharks at the police. 

Its ‘pretty silly’ to compare the behaviour of a group supposed to be celebrating to that of ones protesting was my point which you have chosen to ignore,again.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Scotland’s Number One

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its ‘pretty silly’ to compare the behaviour of a group supposed to be celebrating to that of ones protesting was my point which you have chosen to ignore,again.

People who behave like Neanderthals when celebrating are shaggers.

People who behave like Neanderthals because they want their manager sacked are wee guys.

45 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its ‘pretty silly’ to compare the behaviour of a group supposed to be celebrating to that of ones protesting was my point

Pretty dangerous route to go down. 

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Uh huh, and it was all waffling whataboutery hence being ignored.

I merely wished to point out that the “Neanderthal fuckwits” bit of your first post was utterly reeking of hypocrisy given the numerous instances of abysmal behaviour by fans of the green grot this season. This was all fairly obvious though having made bold the part of your post I was responding to, whilst the inclusion of a supporting image showing a metal shark being hurled at some poor policemen felt necessary in emphasising the hypocrisy of your remark. 

Anyway just tomorrow to get out the way then you can look forward to the weekend. You may even wish to use the time to relax like these gentlemen. Have a good one xx

96F8525F-11A6-4B14-8FA4-B62C52892248.jpeg

So my sister is visiting and she delivered me a Rangers Dairy Milk chocolate bar that my maw had ordered and sent to the wrong address as she is signed up for the emails, after spending a good deal laughing at my fellow bears parting money for the chocolate bar I have joined the club. 

The big question is do I eat it or just keep it? 

56 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

So my sister is visiting and she delivered me a Rangers Dairy Milk chocolate bar that my maw had ordered and sent to the wrong address as she is signed up for the emails, after spending a good deal laughing at my fellow bears parting money for the chocolate bar I have joined the club. 

The big question is do I eat it or just keep it? 

Eat it and use the wrapper to make spills for your cigar on Saturday.  It will hardly be a collectors' item!

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eat it and use the wrapper to make spills for your cigar on Saturday.  It will hardly be a collectors' item!

Aye my maw seems to think it will be valuable in years to come but I have my doubts, I also quite like a dairy milk. I might save it for our next big win.