Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The strong implication is that it was me and it certainly wasn't.  The idea that I'd use a guest account to report on this is preposterous.  The term has become unacceptable and for me to hide behind a guest account to say so is a ridiculous notion.
Glad that you're reinforcing forum guidelines on it, though.  A welcome and positive move.

The implication I got was that it was horrible cynical vindictive bigot David Edgar (hi David). Think you are being a bit paranoid.

4 minutes ago, TheBruce said:

A rather flawed premise and a rather weak but transparent attempt at deflection.

Now let's all normalise the ski masked paramilitary republican marches around Glasgow with their banners of hate.

Paramilitary Irish republican marches in Scotland? Makes a lot of sense right? You wish to condemn those in equal measure? Sorted.

Now WTF has any and all of that on both sides have to do with football? The answer is nothing, so would your lot and the other lot please refrain from bringing your hateful bile and shite when visiting other stadiums.. Our offspring have enough pressures and external influences to deal with, without being abused in having to listen to that bigoted shite.

I believe he brought up the OO because Rangers head is communication is a senior member. Not a great appointment IMO either. 

Ok I can see out of the 22 people

Stephen Hendry, Matt Le Tissier, Les Ferdinand, Ian Wright, Ken Doherty, Alan Shearer, Alex Ferguson, Walter Smith, Charlie Nicolas, Kenny Dalglish, Neil Lennon, Alex McLeish, Fred MacAulay?(13)

I recognise a few other faces, but don't know their names. 

49 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Ok I can see out of the 22 people

Stephen Hendry, Matt Le Tissier, Les Ferdinand, Ian Wright, Ken Doherty, Alan Shearer, Alex Ferguson, Walter Smith, Charlie Nicolas, Kenny Dalglish, Neil Lennon, Alex McLeish, Fred MacAulay?(13)

I recognise a few other faces, but don't know their names. 

Naga Munchety between Ferdinand and Ferguson, BBC News.

19 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Has Steve Harmison just stopped exercising completely after retiring?  

Looks like it.

He was part of that Ashes team in 2005 wasn't he? I think drink featured prominently in their team bonding procedures.

Still dunno who the black guy behind him is. John Regis?

28 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Looks like it.

He was part of that Ashes team in 2005 wasn't he? I think drink featured prominently in their team bonding procedures.

Still dunno who the black guy behind him is. John Regis?

We have all suffered from various levels of the fear 

but I always wonder just how heavy Freddie Flintoff’s dose was the day after that ashes bus parade and being blootered inside downing street with little to no recollection of actually being there  🤣 Must be a shout for one of the top 10 fears of all time 

Edited by Forever_blueco