Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

27 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Amazing how the award says premiership isn't it... 

Please tell me more about how Davidson was robbed...

I was going to post something on that thread that I wasn't sure the Scottish Cup was even considered by the SPFL because it isn't even listed on their website, but then thought I'd be laughed off the thread because I missed something obvious. Turns out maybe I was right?

33 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Amazing how the award says premiership isn't it... 

Please tell me more about how Davidson was robbed...

Because he won 2 cups   because Sevco is my guess.

5 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

I was going to post something on that thread that I wasn't sure the Scottish Cup was even considered by the SPFL because it isn't even listed on their website, but then thought I'd be laughed off the thread because I missed something obvious. Turns out maybe I was right?

You were wise not to post even though 90% of people posting have missed the obvious. 

It's funny how many people are arguing about cup competition in the premiership section of the forum, kinda gives you a clue.

43 minutes ago, gannonball said:

image.thumb.png.3672c5f8fc0b0d1fbb37be1f426ca362.png

is This what the **** are losing their shit over or am I missing something?

Yer, you can’t just do the ‘ask innocent question 😇‘ shtick, there’s established case law on it. 

57 minutes ago, gannonball said:

image.thumb.png.3672c5f8fc0b0d1fbb37be1f426ca362.png

is This what the **** are losing their shit over or am I missing something?

If you don’t see what’s wrong with his comments then you’re being deliberately obtuse.

On 21/05/2021 at 16:07, Forever_blueco said:

what a shock 

no criminality found in our players heartwarming rendition of sweet Caroline 

I assume the sincere, apologetic tweets will be as quickly posted as the handwringing, knicker wetting ones?

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

If you don’t see what’s wrong with his comments then you’re being deliberately obtuse.

I dont see it being wise for a justice secretary (now former) to have a twitter account and post about this stuff. It is ridiculous though to demand his resignation over this pretty empty tweet. But yeah it’s silly to post over a poor quality video which is why I never did until now. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I dont see it being wise for a justice secretary (now former) to have a twitter account and post about this stuff. It is ridiculous though to demand his resignation over this pretty empty tweet. But yeah it’s silly to post over a poor quality video which is why I never did until now. 

I... I actually agree with you 😂

I don’t think it’s a sackable offence, but he should definitely be apologising in my opinion.

The Joy's of being a bear....as Penfold takes semantics to a jedi master level.

I’m contacting police Scotland tomorrow to ask if they have checked it’s authenticity. If it’s a fake then of course I’ll put my hands up as I said I would. Oh and the police didn’t say no criminality had taken place.

E2GO9zcXEAoan5l?format=jpg&name=900x900

25 minutes ago, bennett said:

The Joy's of being a bear....as Penfold takes semantics to a jedi master level.

I’m contacting police Scotland tomorrow to ask if they have checked it’s authenticity. If it’s a fake then of course I’ll put my hands up as I said I would. Oh and the police didn’t say no criminality had taken place.

E2GO9zcXEAoan5l?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is a guy that’s going to be contacting the police, asking them if they have done their job right all because he has a personal agenda. Bonkers.

It’s nice to get a better idea of what awaits us when The New Edmiston House opens up next year.

I know these artist impressions are often very different to what the finished development turns out to be but it looks nice. I’m particularly looking forward to visiting the club museum.