Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Freemasons at the highest level of the police kiboshing the investigation must be the only explanation. Definitely couldn't have been that hundreds of Celtic fans went greeting to the police over nothing :lol:

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Someone must have at least been thinking it in that room 

That's enough for me to see them convicted.

I have this ardent hope that the first person to be convicted under Humza's "You Cannae Offend Anyone or You'll be Huckled" act of shame will be a Natter whose defence will be, "Ye cannae lift me, I'm Scottish".

celtic fan/s edit a video of Rangers players celebrating. 

celtic fans are then outraged about those evil sectarian Sevvies, something must be done.

Anyone who disagrees obviously condones bigotry.

Humza Yousaf did Humza Yousef things.

Scot squad swung into action.

43 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

This also on twitter aswell . Scottish ambulance service saying they don’t have a clue who the caller claiming to be a paramedic on radio Clyde was 

A4848607-6930-4294-8D5C-6357B7E95752.png

That's not what it says though

It is saying information provided isn't enough to establish who it was which is something different entirely. Furthermore i doubt it would be information they could share due to GDPR

Edited by Jinky67

41 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

This also on twitter aswell . Scottish ambulance service saying they don’t have a clue who the caller claiming to be a paramedic on radio Clyde was 

A4848607-6930-4294-8D5C-6357B7E95752.png

Hullo ambulance folk. Theres a guy on radio clyde slaggin us. He’s called Darren. Can you sack him?

WATP.

Kenny.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

That's not what it says though

It is saying information provided isn't enough to establish who it was which is something different entirely. Furthermore i doubt it would be information they could share due to GDPR

The guy already shared information to identify himself in his story account.

Nothing, if he did actually work for the ambulance service, would see a breach of GDPR if they stated ‘we can confirm the individual works for us’.

9 minutes ago, Orbix said:

The guy already shared information to identify himself in his story account.

Nothing, if he did actually work for the ambulance service, would see a breach of GDPR if they stated ‘we can confirm the individual works for us’.

They only have a 1st name which isn't enough for them to confirm anything. 

Furthermore i doubt most organisations would be comfortable confirming any thing like this without an understanding of the intent behind it and the reason that person wants it confirmed

Edited by Jinky67

RANGERS welcomes the outcome of the Police Scotland investigation into a video involving some of our players and staff.

Whilst we were confident that no criminality took place, we recognised that we had a duty to assist Police. Furthermore, given some of the attempts to spread false narratives, we had to protect the reputation of individuals involved.

This is a stark reminder to those in senior positions within society who should be cognisant of their influence, responsibility and the consequences of their actions on others.

We can confirm that we have initiated legal proceedings against certain individuals for comments made this week

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

55 literally had Celtic greeting over a rendition of sweet Caroline 

what a time to be alive 

You mentioned it earlier but I don't think it's quite as bad as the hokey cokey patter. That's undefeated.

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

They only have a 1st name which isn't enough for them to confirm anything. 

Furthermore i doubt most organisations would be comfortable confirming any thing like this without an understanding of the intent behind it and the reason that person wants it confirmed

How many Darren’s do you think worked that night?

1 minute ago, Orbix said:

You're wasting your time, Jinky knows that the Clyde story was bogus but he'll argue otherwise till the cows come home.

22 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Doesn't matter what i think. 

Fact is they aren't obliged to provide the information or confirm anything from a speculative email from a member of joe public without understanding that persons legitimate interest in them. 

If the person wanted to know how many Darrens worked on that night for SAS he could ask them through making a Freedom of Information request.

It wasn't you was it? 😂

Edited by Jinky67