Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

I sometimes get the same from Romeo 

I find it kind of sweet 

It's funny because I often get it from the guy posting the picture. 

He literally down votes a bunch of your posts and then when you do the same he screen caps it like it's a big deal 😂

2 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Or, judging by a picture I saw earlier, for one particular pyro-wielding *** it will now be the 'one fingered death prod'.

👉

Just you wait til the empathy police show up from the celtc thread. 

42 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Speaking to a pal last and his brother was working as a steward for SPT at Buchanan Street on Saturday. 

Some rangers fan sitting on the ground outside. Asked if he was okay got the usual what you fucking looking at.

Turned away to get on with job next thing banjoed from behind. Culprit melts into crowd.

Mate ends up with a Fractured Eye socket, nose and upper jaw. Missing tooth and whiplash!

Ah, the rangers...

What a fucking coward, that’s ridiculous. Hopefully they find who it was.

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not sure if strictly Rangers news but that's Steven Gerrard inducted into the Premier League Hall of Fame. What a season it's been for him.

Is this premier league hall of fame a new thing ? First I really noticed it was when Shearer and Henry were inducted a few weeks back . Well deserved for Gerrard . A phenomenal player. 

Edited by Forever_blueco

40 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It's funny because I often get it from the guy posting the picture. 

He literally down votes a bunch of your posts and then when you do the same he screen caps it like it's a big deal 😂

I only downvote your posts, on an individual basis, when they contain scummy gers nonsense. Never a mass downvoting like you have just done. It's not a big deal at all, just very very sad.

I didn't even post it with any comment, but enjoying seeing how riled up it got everyone.

Edited by FrankChickens1

6 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I only downvote your posts, on an individual basis, when they contain scummy gers nonsense. Never a mass downvoting like you have just done. It's not a big deal at all, just very very sad.

I didn't even post it with any comment, but enjoying seeing how riled up it got everyone.

You posted it to show that everyone else was riled up? 

Slightly counter intuitive..

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

Is this premier league hall of fame a new thing ? First I really noticed it was when Shearer and Henry were inducted a few weeks back . Well deserved for Gerrard . A phenomenal player. 

Yeah started in 2021. Think they might be adding 7 new players every year.

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

He was always a stick on for that cannot argue with his ability nor his impact as a footballer so well deserved.

Cantona, Keane and Lampard were also inducted earlier this week so 1 more I think this year which surely has to be Viera

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

He was always a stick on for that cannot argue with his ability nor his impact as a footballer so well deserved.

Cantona, Keane and Lampard were also inducted earlier this week so 1 more I think this year which surely has to be Viera

Makes you a bit nostalgic for those peak wenger v fergie years . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

6 hours ago, FrankChickens1 said:

09055AC1-DA78-4EF9-BEEF-6FA35608CEAA.gif

So the new signings to date are;

Jack Simpson - CB - 24 - U21 caps

Nnamdi Ofoborh - MF - 21 - U20 caps

Fashion Sakala - FW - 24 - Full caps

Anywhere people think they’ll be looking to strengthen? Seem fairly strong with cover across defence now. Midfield maybe the weakest area, but Jack coming back makes up for some of that maybe?