Follow Following to Title 56. The Rangers Season 2021/22

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Screenshot_2021-05-17-18-47-58-52.jpg.c6cacdbd4ee018f55db5f57b337478fb.jpg

220px-Dundee_FC_svg.png.6aaac16d7f8490a6139cd8ad6c6c5e4b.png

Good to have your support for the play off final, @Stormzy🤝

I managed to get 1872 on trophy day until the aftermath thoroughly dented that. 

When's the final? I'd like to see Dundee get up tbh but you're still in the bad books for your inability to send emails in good time, the Charlie Adam Messi goal won me back a bit though! 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I preferred the other thread.

Why did it get locked?

Think it may have had something to do with the video of the daft c**t who blew his hand off being posted. It was pretty gnarly tbf

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why is Alan Mcgregor called shagger? Is it his rape accusation? 

Bit grim, but not unexpected. 

Weird thing to be pondering tbh.

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Have Rangers banned any fans in the recent past for sectarianism? 

I'm genuinely curious. 

EDL Abdul?

26 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Why is Alan Mcgregor called shagger? Is it his rape accusation? 

Bit grim, but not unexpected. 

I think it’s more to do with the fact he was seen as a bit of a womaniser and was unfaithful to his ex Mrs.

I think it’s more to do with the fact he was seen as a bit of a womaniser and was unfaithful to his ex Mrs.
Still a strange nickname to slap on an alleged sex offender tbf.

Just now, Empty It said:
41 minutes ago, AJF said:

Still a strange nickname to slap on an alleged sex offender tbf.

It came about as a result of the song Rangers fans used to sing about him:

”He dives to the left, he dives to the right, Alan McGregor shags ten birds a night”.

Folk believing it has anything to do with any alleged sex offence are clutching.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

”He dives to the left, he dives to the right, Alan McGregor shags ten birds a night”.

Folk believing it has anything to do with any alleged sex offence are clutching.

TBF I can't remember hearing it until after he was accused of rape, back in 2010.

I'm not disputing that, just a bit tasteless to be calling an alleged sex offender shagger.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

TBF I can't remember hearing it until after he was accused of rape, back in 2010.

It was sung on the back of him being caught having an affair or two while with his wife or soon to be wife at the time 

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Thanks for that, it took me literally 30 seconds to find this on the same site:

"We as Rangers fans need to be on our best behaviour, whether we like it or not, because of the extent to which we are hated and the determination of the people who hate us to spin everything into a narrative against us. It comes with being the biggest club in Scotland, and with being seen as a club with a unionist fanbase in a political climate dominated by Scottish nationalists.

We represent Rangers as fans and need to act accordingly. None of us are individually responsible for the actions of a few morons but as a fanbase it always does well to remember Bill Struth and the standards he set."

What a dignified chap! Though I'm unsure if I'd take boating lessons from Bill Struth. 🚣‍♀️☠️

I get that you're not calling him shagger because of the rape allegation.

But surely that would be enough to stop calling him it? Because of the inevitable conclusions people will jump to, if not for any other reasons.