Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Same, when I hear ex players on podcasts he appears to be the brains of the first team whilst Gerrard seems to be more of a figurehead. I don't know if I notice it more now since this was pointed out but he is constantly feeding information when it cuts to the bench.

If players are saying this publicly then Im guessing he is highly rated in the game and could potentially get a decent sized club in the Premiership up here if he wants.

Beale has never hidden that he wants a go at management one day, he's been very open about it on several podcasts he's done.

But he's also the obvious choice to take over from Gerrard when he goes, and his family is pretty settled somewhere out near Loch Lomond. I dunno, maybe he takes another job elsewhere but I'd be surprised.

22 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

...and all for the bargain price of, what was it? £100M? 😄

It's a mystery why Albion Rovers and Stenny haven't done that before, an absolute mystery.

He probably believes Gretna's rise was a ‘fairytale’ too. The man has a very strange broadcasting style always sounds like he is arguing with himself.

It's hyperbole from Durham as usual, however it's definitely an extremely impressive achievement given how far ahead of us Celtic were. It will certainly go down as one of, if not the most significant league trophy brought home to Ibrox.

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

He's often a Rangers fanboy and a bit cringey but for once Adrian Durham talks some sense:

I'd managed to forget about some of the calamities along the way, no wonder folk were laughing. 

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

He's often a Rangers fanboy and a bit cringey but for once Adrian Durham talks some sense:

I doubt that even Adrian Durham believes a single thing that he says in the name of Talksport.