Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

The significance of what’s happening at Rangers isn’t lost on anyone so it was fully expected fans would turn out rightly or wrongly.

Players indulging in it and actively encouraging it is completely wrong.

Rangers fans sing about Queen and Country but don't mind breaking the laws of said country!

18 minutes ago, G51 said:

100% of the people on this thread would be doing the exact same things they’re criticising if their team won the Scottish Premiership.

Enjoy your night folks.

I was in the house when we won the league last season haven’t been near Celtic Park since last March. I wouldn’t have been there if we won 10 either

So no not 100%.

You can’t display your outrage at the Rangers players caught breaking restrictions to play a game of monopoly and then revel and say this is acceptable.

What happened at Celtic Park wasn’t acceptable, what happened at Hampden wasnt acceptable, this is also unacceptable.

Edited by Jinky67

To be fair Celtic fans aren’t really bothering . Most outrage seems to be from a St Johnstone fan despite their support taking part in the exact same scenes last week 
Tbf St Johnstone fans are permanently seething for no reason, all 5 of them.

31 minutes ago, G51 said:

100% of the people on this thread would be doing the exact same things they’re criticising if their team won the Scottish Premiership.

Enjoy your night folks.

Erm, no they wouldn't.

A few hundred St Johnstone fans turning up outside McDiarmid would certainly support an argument that all teams have a moronic element to their support, but far from 100% of them as you're clearly suggesting.  Your mindset further shows how many Rangers fans clearly 'just don't get it', and probably never will.

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Enjoy your night folks.

Yep and anyone who's saying otherwise is at it.

Face it lads, nobody likes sticking the boot into h*ns more than me, but the restrictions for an outdoor gathering are hastily-written bollocks and we all know it.

If you're a Rangers fan in fifty years time and your grandkids are asking you how you celebrated the famous title win to end the Banter Years: "eh well I actually stayed inside and clapped my laptop because a virus that was dying on its arse was still dictating laws on public assembly".

f**k that. :lol:

Edited by HibsFan

Tbf St Johnstone fans are permanently seething for no reason, all 5 of them.
Still more than the number of Celtic fans who appear to be online in the last 24 hours for some reason. Must be localised wifi issues.

Enjoy your night folks.
What singing songs about hating Catholics? Wouldn't have thought so.

But yes enjoy your night and your league win, best team by far [emoji106]. Hope we get to meet again after the split.

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Yep and anyone who's saying otherwise is at it.

Face it lads, nobody likes sticking the boot into h*ns more than me, but the restrictions for an outdoor gathering are hastily-written bollocks and we all know it.

In you're a Rangers fan in fifty years time and your grandkids are asking you how you celebrated the famous title win to end the Banter Years: "eh well I actually stayed inside and clapped my laptop because a virus that was dying on its arse was still dictating laws on public assembly".

f**k that. :lol:

i've always said the hibees are the soundest c***s on this forum

30 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I was in the house when we won the league last season haven’t been near Celtic Park since last March. I wouldn’t have been there if we won 10 either

So no not 100%.

You can’t display your outrage at the Rangers players caught breaking restrictions to play a game of monopoly and then revel and say this is acceptable.

What happened at Celtic Park wasn’t acceptable, what happened at Hampden wasnt acceptable, this is also unacceptable.

I know it's really easy to come over all Helen Lovejoy, and I get that the police couldn't realistically go all Truncheons 2 Faces today, enforcing crowd dispersals for what would otherwise be celebratory times would be counterproductive, but the upcoming old firm game just feels like it's going to be a complete shitshow; pent up frustration (Celtic at chucking away 10IAR, Rangers* at the Banter Years), comical amounts of booze, further pent up frustration at months upon months of lockdown restrictions, Rangers* fans looking to deliver a heavy GIRUY, Celtic fans rising to the bait...

A rehearsal for when the title is confirmed. edit: perhaps I'm wrong, but I reckon the goblin element will realise the police are going to do f**k all and will be emboldened tbh.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely