Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Mr Heliums said:

It's the sight of professional footballers encouraging that will hopefully see them done for this.

Officials frantically researching the defence case behind Trump's 2nd impeachment as we speak...

Amazing where over £100m of investment in a playing squad can get you in Scottish football.
A fairytale story.
Gerrard and the majority of his playing squad have been slated at some point across all sections of the game prior to this season. EPL reject Arfield, overrated Aribo, Ryan (what a waste of money) Kent, ‘Donkey’ Goldson, temperamental Morelos and an errant Tavernier to name but a few, have all received pelters whilst Rangers continued to flounder behind Celtic. Even seasoned pros such as Davis and McGregor have come under fire and dismissed as past it.  Their success this term is now simply down to being able to buy these misfits in the first place, it seems? Credit where it’s due for me, as a team they have completely transformed the fortunes of the club. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Keep it coming. I can see why this day would make a lot of people unhappy. 

I'm not unhappy about your team winning. 

I do care about many people not being able to say goodbye to loved ones but it's ok for 5000 of your lot to stand outside Ibrox and nobody from your club condemns it.

Indeed they encouraged it.

6 minutes ago, WilliamBragg said:

I'm not unhappy about your team winning. 

I do care about many people not being able to say goodbye to loved ones but it's ok for 5000 of your lot to stand outside Ibrox and nobody from your club condemns it.

Indeed they encouraged it.

Take a day off and move this patter to the coronavirus thread. 

100% of the people on this thread would be doing the exact same things they’re criticising if their team won the Scottish Premiership.
Enjoy your night folks.
Utter bullshit. Don't try and apply your standards to other people. And the rest of us would probably have waited until we had actually WON the thing.
And you enjoy your night too, we did in 1892 when we won our first title.

7 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Eight years ago this weekend, Rangers were beaten 2-1 at Ibrox by Annan Athletic in a 3rd Division league fixture. Its a remarkable turnaround to where they find themselves now as a club, on the brink of securing the Premier League Title before the fixture split.
The Rangers line up that afternoon on March 9th 2013. Alexander, Argyriou, Hegarty, Cribari, Wallace, Little, K Hutton, Black, K Naismith, Shield, McCulloch.

No Heart and Hand?

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

100% of the people on this thread would be doing the exact same things they’re criticising if their team won the Scottish Premiership.

Enjoy your night folks.

Bullshit.

My team isn't even allowed to play just now but 5000 cretins are allowed to gather outside Ibrox.

Edited by WilliamBragg

11 minutes ago, G51 said:

IfMxIhm.jpg

The significance of what’s happening at Rangers isn’t lost on anyone so it was fully expected fans would turn out rightly or wrongly.

Players indulging in it and actively encouraging it is completely wrong.