Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

I’m amazed we’ve gotten so far without anyone commenting on the fact it says “Liverpoo.”

That's a #standard bennettism.

He always leaves off the first or last letter when Ctr+C, Ctr+V from a news story.

35 minutes ago, Romeo said:

There's some of them defending Castore or telling the folk who are complaining that they shouldn't as Celtic fans may see. WTF. 

Another claims the lads who raised the initial concern hasn't shown proof it was made by Castore and not a fake. Ha ha.

Multiple page threads on FF and RM discussing it but mention it on here and benny reverts to type. Don’t think he cares that his fellow supporters are getting ripped off.

[emoji86][emoji85][emoji87]
Usual defensive tactics from Bennett.

Fans bumped for the 100th time.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Multiple page threads on FF and RM discussing it but mention it on here and benny reverts to type. Don’t think he cares that his fellow supporters are getting ripped off.

emoji86.pngemoji85.pngemoji87.png

Spending the afternoon reading about another teams fitba shirts, is this normal behaviour?

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Probably not, but it was fuckin hilarious.

Maybe you could start a fitba fashion thread for you and the ghuys, leaving the rest of us to discuss fitba stuff....

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Buying £3 school jumpers from AWDis, ironing on a badge and crest and punting them for £55. Genius, if you can find a support gullible enough to lap it up.

1WZG5V.gif

To give the fans their due that have received the sub-par products, they aren’t exactly lapping it up, are they 😂

It’s disappointing to say the least. Like I said, I can only offer my opinion on the items I purchased and I’m very happy with both and I’ve got no complaints, but it seems something has gone wrong somewhere.