Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Romeo said:
12 minutes ago, AJF said:
I'm not sure I'm following you - who are they?

You seem to be a bit thick.

Haha, well please enlighten me.

You posted up a picture I'm assuming you took from a Rangers fan forum?

Then Merkland came along and said it's Forzapapac and Leopold... who are they and what am I missing?

All I seen was you posting a picture from a Rangers fan forum so I thanked you for taking an interest in Rangers. If there is something else I'm missing, then please feel free to let me know 😄

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Haha, well please enlighten me.

You posted up a picture I'm assuming you took from a Rangers fan forum?

Then Merkland came along and said it's Forzapapac and Leopold... who are they and what am I missing?

All I seen was you posting a picture from a Rangers fan forum so I thanked you for taking an interest in Rangers. If there is something else I'm missing, then please feel free to let me know 😄

You'll get it eventually.

Just now, Romeo said:

Oh dear, I wouldn't double down on this if I were you.

Anyway, we were talking about *** merch......Screenshot_20200819-163848_Twitter.jpeg

Nah, I'm done with you avoiding questions and dishing out insults to be fair. It's tedious and all it does is waste my time. I'll leave you to post your funny pictures in the Rangers thread. Enjoy mate 

Nah, I'm done with you avoiding questions and dishing out insults to be fair. It's tedious and all it does is waste my time. I'll leave you to post your funny pictures in the Rangers thread. Enjoy mate 

I'm sure another *** poster will enlighten you as to what @Merkland Red was on about, it was absolutely hysterical.........

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Aye this is really going to happen.

LEEDS are making a surprise £10million bid for Rangers winger Ryan Kent.

Marcelo Bielsa wants the wide man and hopes to make it third time lucky after he twice tried to sign him when he was at Liverpoo

As someone who keeps a keen interest in Leeds United I say this politely : f**k right off.

Hopefully it's just paper/Twitter talk a few of the folk getting linked with Leeds. 

Kent is exceptionally talented but needs to learn when to hold onto possession and when to play the pass. Far too often he run in circles needlessly or tries to take on one more man rather than release the pass. 

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I literally said look at the bottom of the image...

And I did literally look at the bottom of the image... it says the post was liked by folk called Forzapapac and Leopold 😂 either that means something to you and not me, or I’m missing the punchline (which I’ve already asked to be explained to me haha).

And I did literally look at the bottom of the image... it says the post was liked by folk called Forzapapac and Leopold [emoji23] either that means something to you and not me, or I’m missing the punchline (which I’ve already asked to be explained to me haha).
Fucking hell, are you at it?

On 18/08/2020 at 16:20, AJF said:

I’m not sure Kincardine being happy that we have yet to concede a goal this season could be considered getting carried away if that’s what you’re implying here.

I tend to ignore the half wit.

If you make one reply he will make three and then spams the thread with utter tripe since you've granted him an audience.