Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Lille are on the verge of completing the signing of Gent striker Jonathan David, a move which is likely to end their interest in Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos.

David has agreed to join the Ligue 1 outfit for around £27m after Gent rejected a £23m offer last month.

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

David is younger and a far better player tbf.

Rangers would be better just papping Morelos off on whoever will take him now. His attitude is stinking.
Penny for the guy guv'nor?

9 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m quite happy to answer it, he hasn’t scored against Celtic and won nothing. But it was irrelevant to the point I was making, which you already know.

He's no Ade Azeez...

Ade-Azeez-900x520.jpg.04a2ecd24a7da43100d09ad984674340.jpg

Found a rare photo of Rangers getting their trophies after the 1972 ECWC 🔵⚪🔴

FB_IMG_1596867272547.thumb.jpg.1699979f4213544ba5312ec64fe0bdc9.jpg

Surprisingly it's not actually Rangers. Anybody know the team? Was around the same era.

Rather seems Gerrard has thrown Morellos under a bus here.  Why is it Morellos has had his”head turned” now, when only a matter of days he was “100 percent focused” and “wanted to play”?  

El Buffalo is going to spend the next six months in the reserves and leave for £2 million, through little of his own fault. 

El Buffalo is going to spend the next six months in the reserves and leave for £2 million, through little of his own fault. 

He's come back from lockdown heavy, he's scored next to no goals this calendar year and he's come back looking disinterested in every game he's featured. If that happens I'd hardly say it's no fault of his own.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

It’s a common opinion Celtic fans want you to believe they hold. 

I don’t think any Celtic fan actually believes that. Whilst not scoring against us ,despite how many chances, he clearly has a mental block of some sort though. You cant say he only does it against the diddies as he has been very decent in Europe this season, its the only reason why decent European clubs would be after him.

Im indifferent to him leaving from a Celtic point of view tbh. Whilst Im glad to see him on a team sheet in a derby its really the diddy games that Sevco come undone against. When he's unfit/uninterested/awol against these sort of teams it shows how one dimensional and reliant they have been on him. Selling him though could force the team to play a different way which may make them better for it. Different position and player but we were a far better team eventually when we sold Mcgeady as we became too predictable and one dimensional with him in the team. Could go the other way though and have a massive quality gap in the team.

Edited by gannonball